Lost 30lbs first go at MFP, trying it again! Need support!!!

mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
Hey y'all!

I lost a whole bunch of weight when I used MFP last time, about 2 years ago. Since then, I had a lot of life issues and I had to start working full time, going to school full time, as well as taking care of my family. I put myself on the backburner, but no more! I need to get back to that place I was at! I gained it aaaaallll back and then some. :/

My inital goal is to lose 35lbs before my graduation in December. I'm going to walk across that stage feeling great about my accomplishments, as well as myself. It's kind of a stretch, but I am committed because even reaching closely to that goal will be a feat.

I really need some active support! I will support you as you support me! I'm especially looking for more moms out there. We all know that accountability helps so much, and this site is such a great place for that! :smiley:

Replies

• labohn91
    labohn91 Posts: 113 Member
    Welcome aboard, you have about 19 weeks to hit your goal making it in the realm of possible. Best regards.
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Hi i also gained back the weight, but trying once again. Hope we can support each other during our weight loss journey! X
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Welcome Back :smile: I also lost about 30 pounds my first time on MFP, about 5 years ago. Then through a combination of bad eating habits and developing a thyroid problem, gained it all back plus some. I'm trying to get serious again and get the weight off for good this time. Sent you a friend request, anyone else can feel free to add me as well!
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Thank you guys!! I look forward to it! :)