• asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    Stupidity, ignorance, hypocrites, laziness, closed-mindedness, no sense of humor, and no sex drive.
    We are all ignorant about some things. If ignorance is a turn-off, how is it that you escape the same critic as you place on others? Ignorance does not equate to laziness.

Explain, philosopher.

For the sake of discussion, I am going to say that you are not a Neurosurgeon. As such, that makes you ignorant of the medical terminology used, as well as the mental and physical ability needed to perform the required tasks as said doctor. Being ignorant of the aforementioned does not necessarily mean that you are lazy or incapable of becoming a Neurosurgeon. It simply means that you are not cognitively and physically versed in the subject at hand.

If a person is ignorant about certain aspects of his or his profession or hobby, and said ignorance is based on the fact that the person in question is ignorant due laziness, the ignorance is not good.

Ok, Webster.

Try to understand the complex emotional, genetic, and intellectual aspects of human beings next time.

Why are you being rude? I didn't insult you in any way. You asked me for an explanation and I provided one.

Not being rude at all. Just proving a point. Was I wrong in what I said?

Perhaps not technically, but you are reading as a bit of a douche on this. :ohwell:

Douche is very personal... I think you're a douche based on your username.

Doesn't mean you are one, lieutenant underpants.

I don't think you're one either.

:unamused:
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Low intelligence, if you can only talk about pop stars and make-up, buh-bye
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Lack of life goals and direction.. and turning crazy stalker after the second date. (3 times. Not fun.)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Rude disregard for others, especially if they think and act like they are better than someone who may not have as much money or status!
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Women who wear tons of makeup covering up their natural beauty.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options

I agree & so are rape fantasies, why'd someone even desire to be a pretend victim?

it's one of the most common fantasies for women, and not that uncommon for men. it doesn't mean people want the reality. I've heard way scarier fantasies than that!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    ok, i'm going to add pedants to my list.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Roving eye.
  • stellarXX
    stellarXX Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Negativity!
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    No sense of humour
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    Low intelligence, if you can only talk about pop stars and make-up, buh-bye
    Damn it allll!!!!!!!!! :'(
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Ditsy women that talk like valley girls and think it's cute to act stupid....
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    freak4iron wrote: »
    Ditsy women that talk like valley girls and think it's cute to act stupid....

:( I'm batting a thousand today
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    Bad hygiene. Bad teeth. No job. No muscles. No sense of humor. Sensitive cry boys
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Dick pics...if a guy sends me a pic of his junk he's off the roster.
    Unless I'm asking >:)
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    SmOking
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Smoking, arrogance, poor hygiene, being close minded. Oh and being over the age of 30 and still living with mom.
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    Arrogance. You can be confident but don't be arrogant...there's a huge difference!
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Oh and being over the age of 30 and still living with mom.

Is that a real thing?
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Physically? Bad teeth (as in rotten, don't care about crooked). Personality wise? Misogyny, extreme arrogance, closed mindedness, someone who bullies/belittles people.