20 lbs by Christmas? Wanna work together?

Options

Replies

• amberwebb79
    amberwebb79 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just so you guys know, after I requested to join the group and got accepted, there was no notification, I was just able to access it when I checked back in under my groups.
  • LunaBrighton
    LunaBrighton Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just sent a request. This is my first MFP post. I've lost about 8lbs in three weeks. I have over 100 to go, and can use all the support I can get.
  • calmandpeaceful
    calmandpeaceful Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just sent in a request and was not automatically added to this group. But I would really love to join! I have 20-25 lb to lose (maybe 30, but, gosh that sounds ambitious). I am a 55 year old woman, so my metabolism has slowed down. Boo hoo. But I am motivated and ready! Starting a new job/career in late August - this is perfect timing for me.
  • Mahogany_Bee
    Mahogany_Bee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've requested to join the group and I'd really love to be apart of this :smiley: please add me if my request hasn't gone thorough :).
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in, as well!
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,532 Member
    Options
    I want to!
  • Berthabee
    Berthabee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added if not to late! I need to lose 3x this amount but need the accountability! Thanks
  • tzaug2
    tzaug2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    please add me as well....
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! Just sent in a request :)
  • chaoticupheaval
    chaoticupheaval Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i hate to brag but i will, i lost my 20lbs already in the month of July, but I'm in for my next 20lbs!
  • KPC0629
    KPC0629 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! If I can manage that I'll only be 4 pounds from my goal weight!
  • wistyaries
    wistyaries Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please add me.
  • Monicagk78
    Monicagk78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it too!
  • im_simply_karen
    im_simply_karen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I requested to join :)
  • Monicagk78
    Monicagk78 Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Do any of you have a plan as to how to make this happen? My son is getting married in June and I really want to be in good shape by Christmas so I can start looking for a dress. I really need to lose 20 pounds but I'd be at my ideal weight if I lost 30. I can just see me now in that size 4 dress!! Sigh. I've had success before by keeping a food journal so I'm doing that. I'm also trying to exercise most days for at least 30 minutes. I mix it up with a gym class that incorporates aerobics and weights, water aerobics, the elliptical and a brisk walk/slow run. I wish I didn't love wine so much!
  • lds818
    lds818 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    momitch wrote: »
    I would also like to join. I'm 45 and finding these post-child, peri-menopausal pounds hard to shift. Doctor says 20 pounds need to come off.

I'm with you on that!
  • Bootyjuddy21075
    Bootyjuddy21075 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd do it free to add me
  • stephaniefox13
    stephaniefox13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in too
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,532 Member
    Options