I just wanna eat CLEAN

Anybody out there eating clean these days?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    oh oh
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    edited July 2015
    Anybody out there eating clean these days?
    Yes, and when I first asked about just what "eating clean" meant, I got many different views.
    I am no closer to a definitive definition for this today than 5 years ago.

Anyway, I eat lean meats, fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, nuts, beans and whole dairy products. One day per week is my cheat day where I eat whatever.
    That's clean enough.
    And I lost around 100 pounds over 2 years and maintained this for 3 years now.
    How about this: my results are "clean" B)
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    :o
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Do you know what eating clean means? Do you know why you wnat to eat clean? Is there anything to stop you? Its your choice ofc.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    It's Friday and it's someone's first post. Throw away acct to get some laughs by trolling? I'm curious lol
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    oh oh

Lol.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    edited August 2015
    Uh oh for a first post. Well, I don't eat food that I dropped on the floor. Unless it was my floor and then I figure all the dirt there is mine and usually eat it anyway. But to be serious, there is no accepted definition of what "eating clean" means. Many of us here attempt to fill our food plans with mostly nutrient-dense food and fill in with some treats that meet our emotional needs. That's clean enough for me.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    how are you defining clean OP?

i eat anything that fits into my macros/micros/calorie targets for the day ….
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    I never really venture into these threads. I don't even know what clean eating means. I'm eating Ben and Jerry's right now. Is that clean?
  • ndj1979
    arditarose wrote: »
    I never really venture into these threads. I don't even know what clean eating means. I'm eating Ben and Jerry's right now. Is that clean?

no…

you are a dirty, dirty, person ….bahahahahahahaha (sarcasm for anyone else reading this)
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member

Depends on the flavour, chocolate can get quite messy. Use a napkin and you should be right.

• arditarose
    ndj1979 wrote: »

no…

you are a dirty, dirty, person ….bahahahahahahaha (sarcasm for anyone else reading this)

If this is dirty, I don't wanna be clean.

lol. Disclaimers? Playing it safe I see.

• arditarose
    irenehb wrote: »

Depends on the flavour, chocolate can get quite messy. Use a napkin and you should be right.

Not gonna lie. It is all over my hands for some reason.
  • quintoespada
    quintoespada Posts: 58 Member
    lmfao what is 'clean eating' NOTHING IS SACRED ANYMORE AND THERE IS NO CLEAN we're all sinners and we're going to hell
  • Docbanana2002
    Docbanana2002 Posts: 357 Member
    Yes, I always wash my fruits and veggies. Beans and whole grains too!
  • ndj1979

no…

It's a new mfp world out there :)
  • arditarose

no…

It's a new mfp world out there :)

Word