ab workout

I am looking for some add on workouts for my lower abs. I have had 3 surgeries and it is my only problem area. I workout 5 days a week, cardio, weights, cardio. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    I am looking for some add on workouts for my lower abs. I have had 3 surgeries and it is my only problem area.

If it's body fat or skin that you're concerned about, exercises don't target either of those unfortunately.

What is your weights routine?
  • paularandolph12
    paularandolph12 Posts: 3 Member
    Not really so much that part more that I have limited muscle structure due to the type of surgery I have had. But I am determined to correct as I can before I will do tummy tuck.

I do 45 minute of cardio than alternate arms and legs I have chart I follow. Than 30 minute cardio. I do that 5 days a week and than just an hour of cardio the other two days. I also do Advocare and have a stricked diet of 1400 calories I follow. I have lost 65 pounds since January

Idk how I could post the chart it is a lot.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    You can post a link to the chart here, or take a pic of it, upload it to imgur.com, then paste the link here
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    I use the ab wheel to target my lower abs.

It's also important to do weighted ab exercises if you're looking for really defined abdominal muscles. So stuff like cable crunches, hanging leg raises and captain chair leg raises with a dumbbell between your feet.