30 day squat challenge, and 30 day shred together?

Options
Miss_dannii
Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
Just wondering if anyone has done both of these at the same time? I want to tone up before my holidays in August and my bum, thighs and tummy are the main areas I want to work on

Thanks x

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I did the squat challenge, the crunches challenge and the 30 day shred together....it worked fairly well and I had good results, I just alternated rest days.
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I had actually done the squat challenge PRIOR to the 30 DS. I know that it really helped me on the shred! (squat challenge also made Zumba easier for me than it would have been!) Go for it!
  • divaprincess86
    divaprincess86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started both of them together last tuesday and have lost 2 inches from everywhere since..
  • paperhawk
    paperhawk Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Why not do a public google chart and track squats? Like for the 14 stone Christmas thing you did?

I am about 16 pounds to goal. From 231 to 174 so far. I need to be at 158. (I started MFP at 200). I am in day 436 of my adventure and still track in Excel (actually switched to google online tracking).

Without the tracking everyone is just talking. I have 88 days to lose the last 16 and it will be tough, the early pounds are much easier...

Jon Hanson