Kayla Itsines

Options
Has anyone done the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide? If so, is it any good? Exercises alone or combined with the healthy eating plan?
I've been seeing a lot about it on Facebook lately and thought I would look into it.

Thanks!

Replies

• stephchadz
    stephchadz Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I just started it and so far I like it. I'm working on building muscle and trying to shred a remaining few pounds so it is exactly what I am looking for.

I personally wouldn't spend the money on it (I'm borrowing from a friend), so if you can borrow it from a friend or find it on pinterest then I would definitely recommend trying it.
  • kidde029
    kidde029 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im on week 12 of the plan now. before it I had lost around 40 pounds overall and still would like to lose around 15 pounds.

I have only lost 5 pounds since the start but I can see a lot more change in myself than that. I look a lot more toned and can start to see and feel muscles.

I love it and me and a friend do it together to keep us motivated as we particularly found the first week hard as we were so sore.

I haven't read the healthy eating plan but eat relatively well but maybe not at the deficit I should(which might be why I haven't lost more weight.)

its worth the money I think as long as you do stick to it. its also given me more confidence to do different things in the gym with weights etc

Hope this is helpful