Is there a library of workouts that include calories burned?

Options
On a website in a video? Or printable poster?

Replies

• cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    This PDF uses a similar data set to the MFP exercise database. I believe it's based on the same study that calculated METs for various activities.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    CalorieLab has a decent online calculator.
    calorielab.com/burned/
  • pandapotlovebug
    pandapotlovebug Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This PDF uses a similar data set to the MFP exercise database. I believe it's based on the same study that calculated METs for various activities.

:( pdf link doesn't seem to work. I've tried the database.. but lunges?
    I'm was hoping to find a gymless workout/ series of exercise with an estimate of calories burned included with the video.
    I did darebee workout today that is 3 sets of 4 different exercises. But I'm unsure how to log it.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

I'm was hoping to find a gymless workout/ series of exercise with an estimate of calories burned included with the video.
    I did darebee workout today that is 3 sets of 4 different exercises. But I'm unsure how to log it.

The Fitness Blender workouts (free YouTube videos) include an estimated calorie burn. :) For something like I'm guessing you did, I'd probably go with "circuit training" or "calisthenics."

The PDF link did work for me, so I'm not sure what's up on your end. Sorry!
  • pandapotlovebug
    pandapotlovebug Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Cool. Thanks! I'll try it!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

They burn next to nothing.