KETO-OS

Options
2»

Replies

• Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I had to Google it. It's a product that hasn't launched to the public yet and is supposed to get you into ketosis faster. It claims it will make you lose weight faster, regulate moods, build muscle, etc. You can only purchase it through an invite code for now. It also costs $350 for a two-month supply.

Hm, OP has one post and it's about this. Did you get involved in a marketing scheme hoping that people will bite the bait and you can provide your code so they buy this through you so you make money off of them or are you just involved in the product and are trying to get people interested in it? Either way, tacky!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    OldHobo wrote: »
    I think some of these discussions aren't about real things. I suspect somebody just makes up something ridiculous, like, "Hey, There's this new diet where you lose weight and get healthy by eating tons of bacon." Then everybody pretends to argue about it. Like comedy improv. And the dumbest posts aren't really written by dummy's. They're the cool ones in on the joke.

I could be wrong, though.

I wish. Just spam, though. :( Speaking of spam, omg I love that stuff in mac n' cheese.