• RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    The entire yogurt selection at your grocery store. (Smh) :-/
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Why do you need low or fat-free meals?
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Shrimp, lobster, tilapia, beans, lentils, green peas, corn, fruits, veggies, sorbet
  • bobbyh2o84
    bobbyh2o84 Posts: 74 Member
    I appreciate people's dieting as well as my own. Prepping for my first competition
    Why do you need low or fat-free meals?

• bobbyh2o84
    It's good for people to get an idea of things they can eat. It's difficult enough to look at your macros and think I can only have 40g of fat today and not know what you can do to prepare for that. Throwing it out there for others to get a perspective, wether it be a recipe or what not can help the productivity as a whole
  • bobbyh2o84
    Making habits such as swirling from cooking with butter to 0 fat sprays or cooking things in water. Major difference in your macro goals
  • bobbyh2o84
    People use this app and obviously aren't motivated about things they have goals about or else you wouldn't have put forth the attention. Then since it didn't give you the response you were looking for to answer why am I needing to check this out.. You get flaky and stay complacent
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    Ball Park makes a fat-free turkey hot dog. It's really hard to find, but you might get lucky.

Cottage cheese.

Many fruits and veggies.

Rice cakes

Kellogg's Raisin Bran is pretty low.

Cranberry sauce

Angel Food Cake
  • bobbyh2o84
    I had no idea angel food cake was that low
  • z304
    z304 Posts: 84 Member
    Tons of stuff here, I've never had a recipe flop from this website: http://fatfreevegan.com/
    I lived off the lentil cauliflower soup recipe for awhile.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    bobbyh2o84 wrote: »
    I had no idea angel food cake was that low
    You just use the egg whites, not the yolks. That leaves you with a bunch of yolks to make a very high-fat ice cream to eat with it, if you want. :)
  • Black Beans w/Quinoa and steamed veggies, Protein shake w/almond milk, lean meats + brown rice, etc.
    Instead of Peanut butter I use PB2- it has like 2 grams of fat but still tastes like peanut butter. Also, a major game changer for me was switching out mayo with Faye 0 percent yogurt. I just add garlic salt and pepper and it tastes pretty damn delicious! I make a ton of veggie wraps with it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited August 2015
    Lean meats or fish, veggies, with potatoes, pasta or rice?
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Nothing beats chicken kabobs wraps with sauce made of freshly coal-grilled chili and tomatoes, topped with sliced onions rolled in finely chopped parsley and sumac.
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    I don't purposefully seek out fat free but a lot of times lowering the fat lowers the calories and helps me stay within my goals. Sometimes I like egg whites whipped with fat free cottage cheese and make an omelet with spinach, mushroom, onions and top with picante or salsa. It's more a dinner meal for me. Onions aren't my thing for first meal.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Soup & more soup. Meatless meal of veggies & a big salad. Chef salad using very lean ham or tuna. I measure & add a diced hard boiled egg & shredded cheese to Chef salad. Subway sub.Lots of bean dishes. Chili using small amount of mean. Breakfast for dinner.So many ideas out there.
  • adamvikings4life
    adamvikings4life Posts: 14 Member
    I eat low fat on my High carb day. And higher fat on my Low carb day. Egg whites, yogurt, lean meat, chicken, fruit, veggies, pretzels, etc,,,,,