Replies

• MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like and good luck I'm sure will hit your target weight
  • mthuber
    mthuber Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I've lost 40 lbs over the past couple years but recently hit plateau for past 6 months. Roughly another 30 and I'll then just maintain.
  • trynaloseit17
    trynaloseit17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm added you and if you go vegan like I have the weight will drop I have lost 30 pound in 1 mouth eat as much calories and food as I want no drugs or pills. Being vegan on rawtill4 is amzing and I keep this life styel cuz it's tastes so good and I can eat as much as I want lose Or maintain wight it's great.

iM goin to add u.! can u tell me some more about being a vegan.?
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bladebiker wrote: »
    That's roughly what I lost krista, set your mind up mentally for it, honestly it really helps, give your self something to look forward to along the way, I used to do this with buying new SMALLER clothes great feeling or build up to a weekend away, just stay committed and let's get this off, if you need any help I'm happy to chat, but either way good luck

Excellent advice. You can do it. Follow this advice and it WILL get easier. If you have any questions you can contact me as well. Overall, I have lost 115 lbs to date. :)

• DjRichP06
    DjRichP06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm on a mission to lose 67lbs...let's do it
  • sherrielynnwhiffen
    Options
    Hi there I work at a retirement home 12 hr shifts .. u can add me jf you like