Looking for accountability buddy...

Options
Hey everyone!! So I've fallen in a rut, or rather, have fallen off of the bandwagon and have put back on about 30 lbs of the 100 I'd previously lost... I feel like total crap (health wise) and really need to get my act together... I had a previous accountability partner my last round of weight loss but we aren't able to work together this time around so I was hoping to make some new friends and hopefully get back on track with someone who will keep me accountable to my nutrition and exercise goals :) thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• angsfitness
    angsfitness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ginger, I've been in and out of my fitnesspal for a while but have only logged my food and never chatted with anyone.

You shld be very proud of what you have accomplished. Losing over 100 pounds is awesome! I know how easily it can creep back on as I have lost and gained in years past. I'm sure you can get back on track and take the 30 pounds off. Just use the tools you used to shed the 100 pounds and 30 shld be a piece of cake.
  • loverunbefit
    loverunbefit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yesss! I'll add you love- I need some fellow health seeking friends on here too!
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Morning from the UK. iv been on MPF for a long time now I know how you feel iv had my Ups and downs in that time I'm trying to lose last few lbs finding it difficult. If you think I can help feel free to add me xx