In need of motivation & positivity

Options
ResaB902
ResaB902 Posts: 11 Member
I am brand new to this. I need to make some major like changes as I get older especially for my babies. I am a stay at home mom of 2 beautiful children. I have a 2 yr old & 4 yr old. Just about 2 weeks ago I suffered a loss. I miscarried what would of been our third blessing due to my health. I pretty much have my back up against the wall,I want & need to change this unhealthy lifestyle & I would really appreciate support,ideas,workout plans & meals. I'm so overwhelmed I have no idea where to start let alone how too. Not only do I want to look my best but I want to be around my babies for as long as I can & lead by example.....

Replies

• Parkercomom
    Parkercomom Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. You have come to the right place to start your new healthy lifestyle. There are many helpful people here. Feel free to add me as a friend. I have lost 43 lbs since March...have about 60 lbs left to lose. You CAN do this! :smile:
  • Ctbiggs
    Ctbiggs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your lose. This app is really helpful in reaching your goal. The community is pretty neat too. Add me for support and motivation if you'd like.