Need a new scale...what kind is best ??

Options
So i got rid of my scale because I get my official weight for on here from the gym scale on base which i know is accurate and my scale was giving very different readings than the gym scale as in would get on it three times and get three different readings back to back what home scale have yall found gives accurate readings ? Tell me which one to buy basically lol

Replies

• 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I would go to a discount store and go over to the exercise equipment and get a 30# dumb bell then take that with you to the scales. If they don't come with batteries, I would get a pack (which I would buy on the way out) to go test them. I would only get a digital; most have recent chips that are very consistent. I would weigh the dumb bell and make sure it registers 30. Then I would weigh myself. Don't get self conscious about what it says; this is fully clothed during the day. Just remember the number. Step off, pick up the dumb bell and weigh again. It should be the previous weight plus 30. Repeat the test and make sure you get the same numbers.
  • chargraves
    chargraves Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I really like the EatSmart Digital bathroom scale that I bought on Amazon a couple of months ago. It does not have the quirks that I have experienced with other digital scales.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I really like the EatSmart Digital bathroom scale that I bought on Amazon a couple of months ago. It does not have the quirks that I have experienced with other digital scales.

Me too! I have been to the doctor twice since I got one and weighed before I went. It was spot on both times.