Motivation Please

Options
I can use all the motivation I can get.

Replies

• srschaffer1
    srschaffer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's going to be a rollercoaster but don't treat your journey as a chore! Learning how to make fun, healthy recipes or doing fun exercises.

You can do this.

Think of all the things you will be able to do. Possible medications you won't have to take anymore. No more straining on your joints.

Think of all the good things that can come out of this journey!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I love that!
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    You have motivation. You made the decision that you want to lost weight / be more fit. You then took that inner motivation and used it to register and post on this forum.

Take the motivation you already have, and mold it into healthy daily habits. You need to train your mind and your body to act in positive manners, instead of passive or unhealthy manners. In other words, work on getting rid of your 'stinkin' thinkin.'

Write down 5 reasons you want to get more fit

Write down 5 daily goals for yourself

Write down 5 short term goals for yourself, and posts these on your mirror where you can see them every morning. Put them on your phone as a reminder for each morning.

Once you have specific goals, you can better coordinate the best way to achieve your goals, instead of wandering aimlessly hoping that something sticks to the wall, or that someone on the internet will be your motivation every day.
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You will find lots of motivators/supporters, welcome! You can add me.
  • Myrmaid
    Myrmaid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. Forgive my late response. I am new to this community forum and am not alerted to responses. Thank you again. :)