about weight scale

Options
Weight fluctuates due to number of reasons. If I gain 2 to 3 lbs, I assume it's water weight. But, whenever there is a loss in weight it is a true loss? Or due to any reason for example like water fluctuations.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    It's best not to look at the day-to-day numbers and instead view the trend over time to ensure fat loss. There are many apps that will help you see an average that smooths out fluctuations (Trendweight, Libra, HappyScale).
  • faji2015
    faji2015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It's possible to lose water weight dueoriginal on all uctuations or dehydration, so not all losses on the scale are guaranteed to be "true" losses. However, if you see your overall weight going down steadily over time and losing inches, then you are most definitely losing.

Sorry, I couldn't deliver my query right. I meant to say loss from your original point.
  • faji2015
    faji2015 Posts: 93 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    It's best not to look at the day-to-day numbers and instead view the trend over time to ensure fat loss. There are many apps that will help you see an average that smooths out fluctuations (Trendweight, Libra, HappyScale).

Thank you. I will download one of them :smile: