Any women around 5'3" and 135 lb? What's your everyday diet an exercise look like?

Options
2»

Replies

• Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    (I must tell you how THRILLED I am to be considered someone's ideal size. Thank you! :D)

I'm 5'3" & 135. I think you can see my diary, if not, you can if you add me :)

Calories are any where from 1500 to 2500 these days (trying to stick to 1800). Mostly whole foods and mostly eat at home. Exercise is weight lifting and running, with lots of walks and cycling sprinkled in there as well.
  • socalprincess1
    socalprincess1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 155, looking to get down to 125. Feel free to add me, I log EVERYTHING. :)
  • abelmummy
    abelmummy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 176lbs trying to get down to 147lbs. Would like to join you!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" currently 148. I started at 248. I've got two goals, first to 136, which will give me a BMI in the "normal weight" range. Then I'd love to get to 124, which would give me a 50% loss. I'm using a dietician's recommended calorie count of 1500, it was 1600, but we just dropped it when my resting metabolic rate dropped. I do walking, running (not as much as I should, it's a mind game), TRX classes, yoga and have started a cycle class here and there. I just had an appt with a personal trainer today to get me started on weight lifting/strength training. Anyone can feel free to add me, I love seeing people with similar numbers/stats.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    I'm 5'2" currently 148. I started at 248. I've got two goals, first to 136, which will give me a BMI in the "normal weight" range. Then I'd love to get to 124, which would give me a 50% loss. I'm using a dietician's recommended calorie count of 1500, it was 1600, but we just dropped it when my resting metabolic rate dropped. I do walking, running (not as much as I should, it's a mind game), TRX classes, yoga and have started a cycle class here and there. I just had an appt with a personal trainer today to get me started on weight lifting/strength training. Anyone can feel free to add me, I love seeing people with similar numbers/stats.
    TRX is awsome, I love it!!