True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »
    When I stare at people I think of the things I'd like to do to them if it wasn't illegal.

Read sodomy

Nope nope nope
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I am only 2 hours onto my night shift at work and i am ready to leave already
  • fjmartini
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I am only 2 hours onto my night shift at work and i am ready to leave already
    Leave
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I am pretty tired of getting yelled at

Hugs sweetheart :)
  • fjmartini
    Options
    Then ask if people are done with their food before you eat it.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Everyone needs sleep. Catch your breath. You are ok.

I have been saying exactly those words so many times this last two weeks
  • fjmartini
    Options
    I've been boxing since I could remember and I think it made me extra aggressive in my later life.
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    If I heard that my ex had gotten run over by a truck, I'd wonder if her husband after me was the driver...
  • macclone
    macclone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I confess that I haven’t told the wife I am trying to lose weight and go to the gym two hours a day.

I confess that I think the ladies after pics on MFP are so hot.

• captainfantastic94
    Options
    I confess that i love the idea of running
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

Me too, I would love to be fleet footed and feel like it doesn't suck the very life out of me. Thankfully ellipticals exist.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

I hated it. HATED it. I couldn't run a minute to save my life. I decided when I got down to 230 (this is when I was 250ish) I would give it a shot. I went out and got fitted for running shoes, downloaded C25K, and off I went. Now, I have a "race budget", I ran a 10 mile race a couple of weeks ago, I'm considering doing a half-marathon in the near future, and I have a new goal to run a 5k in every state before I kick it. I love the challenge of me vs the clock.

Thats awesome! I also learned that when i run consitantly its substantially less miserable
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

I hated it. HATED it. I couldn't run a minute to save my life. I decided when I got down to 230 (this is when I was 250ish) I would give it a shot. I went out and got fitted for running shoes, downloaded C25K, and off I went. Now, I have a "race budget", I ran a 10 mile race a couple of weeks ago, I'm considering doing a half-marathon in the near future, and I have a new goal to run a 5k in every state before I kick it. I love the challenge of me vs the clock.

Pretty much the same story. I HATED running my whole life until about 7 years ago.

Do the half marathon, you won't regret it. One bit. After my first one, I found an open grassy spot to sit. I collapsed actually. Took off my shoes. And cried for a good thirty minutes. I was glad it was over and I was the most proud of myself I had ever been my whole life. None of my family were able to come. I had two friends from high school that surprised me and rode their bikes along the route to cheer me on. They said their good byes before I collapsed on that grassy spot so they saved themselves from witnessing my little break down. Once I was able to get my *kitten* together I limped the mile back to my car.. my calf had started cramping at mile 8. My feet were starting to blister. Those last 5 mile were hell but I pushed through even I had thought about giving up. Anyway this has turned into a really long boring ramble. Do the half, do it. Hopefully you don't spend the rest of the day crying like I did though!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hate reading so much, that I won't even open the "What are you Reading" thread

Judging you ;)
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    dont look now, but for some reason, my gluteous maximillian is blue~
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I like showering in the dark...
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I don't take compliments seriously but I don't want them to stop.

You're awesome!