True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Grandbaby today, but Mima wishes it was tomorrow (No sleep last night) :confounded:
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My move across country is driving me crazy and I'm about to start ripping my hair out and set fire to all of my stuff.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Rottified wrote: »
    My move across country is driving me crazy and I'm about to start ripping my hair out and set fire to all of my stuff.

That might be too many fresh starts to handle at once. Good luck with your move!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I confess, I talked my fiancé to take a cruise for our honeymoon even though he is very nervous about doing so. Now that the time is getting closer, I am getting the same nerves.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

That might be too many fresh starts to handle at once. Good luck with your move!
    kace_kay wrote: »

I was in that boat in late June and July, moved from Florida to Cali. We drove there in a sedan with a 100lb dog and an 8×5 trailer. Sold all the furniture and seriously consolidated everything else. I was a wreck... I feel your pain!

Thank you guys. It will finally be done Friday. But dealing with transport for my vehicle and and work is uggghhhh
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I confess i am really tired almost all the time.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    More often than not I refer to celiac disease as "silly-@$$" disease, because let's be honest. Odds are, you don't really have it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I miss threads where I could be passive aggressive or throw vague mentions out to my MFP harem. Oh wait! People are still doing that? Don't ever change, MFP

Jambalaya!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My wife's out of town. I ate her dulce du leche Haagen-Dasz for dinner last night. I'm going to replace with a new one before she gets back tomorrow.

Ooo wahhh Im telling :D
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    Some people actually believe they are good people. We are all demons/monsters, the ones that recognize it can control it.

What if I recognize that I'm a good monster? You haven't seen me when I first wake up. :lol:
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    My wife's out of town. I ate her dulce du leche Haagen-Dasz for dinner last night. I'm going to replace it with a new one before she gets back tomorrow.

Don't eat the second one too.... I've done that