kace_kay wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    Stand by me <-- one of my favorite movies growing up

by33gqn72rnu.jpg

xspbfqfk7tz5.gif

For some reason, I've never seen this.
    Or Goonies.
    Or A Christmas Story.

don't believe the hype about Goonies. way too many scenes with the kids screaming and talking over each other. kinda grating as an adult.

Urgh the Goonies..the chubby kid really got on my nerves

lyfl4b8nai71.gif

Where did you get that picture of me
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I tried to 'match' my single friend with someone I know. I thought it was a good idea at first, now I am convinced it wasn't. I feel horrible, and my friend prob won't talk to me ever again :s
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    I tried to 'match' my single friend with someone I know. I thought it was a good idea at first, now I am convinced it wasn't. I feel horrible, and my friend prob won't talk to me ever again :s

Someone did this to me like 10 months ago and I still don't forgive them. It wrecked my day. I didn't have my car and I couldn't escape.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »

I have had friends do this numerous times. The worst situations are where it's a 'surprise' and you turn up at a dinner party or for after work cocktails and there's 'a guy/girl' I'd like you to meet. It has never worked out yet, they're always incompatible as fark, it's embarrassing, awkward, and I always question how well my freakin' friends know me?!!

Yea, I wouldn't like anyone to surprise me like that I don't think. Also I'd feel like I was being watched with crossed fingers and hope from the cupids that arranged it.
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

I have had friends do this numerous times. The worst situations are where it's a 'surprise' and you turn up at a dinner party or for after work cocktails and there's 'a guy/girl' I'd like you to meet. It has never worked out yet, they're always incompatible as fark, it's embarrassing, awkward, and I always question how well my freakin' friends know me?!!

Yea, I wouldn't like anyone to surprise me like that I don't think. Also I'd feel like I was being watched with crossed fingers and hope from the cupids that arranged it.

It's completely like that! Sometimes on a Friday night after a challenging week at work a girl just wants to drink mojitos and curse at strangers!! :D:D

hey girl ;) hahahah

• Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Zac attack :D

always lurking ;) hahahaha

• dc8066
    Options

Idk what posessed me, it could've been full moon. It was the first and the last time, I promise
  • dc8066
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Did it involve cocktails and sharing too much information on the first date?

They never made it to a date, TG, or I'd have to hide for the rest of my life, from both of them
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    I once cut everyone out of my life.

'Cept for my favorite waitress at the Taco Cabana. I might be a *kitten*, but I'm not stupid.