True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    I reply to threads in the other forums and never go back to see if people reply. Actually, I don't even do that in Chit Chat.

This explains why I always feel like I'm talking to myself all the time :p
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I reply to threads in the other forums and never go back to see if people reply. Actually, I don't even do that in Chit Chat.

This explains why I always feel like I'm talking to myself all the time :p
    LOL

You are funny. I think this is like one of like one/two times lol we have even quoted one or another.
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Sofia_Garcia Posts: 412 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I think I was pregnat BUT DIDNT WANt TO Do THE EXAME cus I didnt want to be!! I have 2 kids already so I know 16 and 10 years old! I really didnt want it, just started a new life and a baby now would ruin everyhing!!! weird that today after I cried so much about it I thInk i had a miscariage cus there was something different! now im in so much pain and felling like *kitten* cus I was so selfish and keep going with my exercise and routine like nothing was going on!! The power of will sometimes can be *kitten*! felling like a piss of *kitten*! :(
  • MrSith
    Options
    I think I was pregnat BUT DIDNT WANt TO Do THE EXAME cus I didnt want to be!! I have 2 kids already so I know 16 and 10 years old! I really didnt want it, just started a new life and a baby now would ruin everyhing!!! weird that today after I cried so much about it I thInk i had a miscariage cus there was something different! now im in so much pain and felling like *kitten* cus I was so selfish and keep going with my exercise and routine like nothing was going on!! The power of will sometimes can be *kitten*! felling like a piss of *kitten*! :(

hurt my brain
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Options

hurt my brain
    Ahahah it's confession game no judgment!
    You need to confess yourself!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am ready to retire.
  • Ollie4224
    Ollie4224 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I confess I might have/get anemia, but I am to afraid to go test it and find out that it's true.
  • MrSith
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I am ready to retire.

Me too......but I don't know what I would do with myself......I can only take so many naps while other people work.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am ready to retire.

Me too......but I don't know what I would do with myself......I can only take so many naps while other people work.

I would be in my workshop fixing and building stuff. Have a bunch of antiques and other stuff to get on eBay. Tennis isn't going to play itself, so there is that too. And yes, that 1p to 3p nap is required.
  • MrSith
    Options
    I am ready to retire.

I would be in my workshop fixing and building stuff. Have a bunch of antiques and other stuff to get on eBay. Tennis isn't going to play itself, so there is that too. And yes, that 1p to 3p nap is required.
    I got ya. If it was the summer I'd be out in the yard working or chilling in my hammock but winter sucks in this area.

• Sofia_Garcia
    Options
    Ollie4224 wrote: »
    I confess I might have/get anemia, but I am to afraid to go test it and find out that it's true.

either you had it before and you know the symptoms or youre doing something that you should not that can cause it! eiter way go test your blood if something is off! had a very serious one were i had to do blood transfusion and take kimo pills since was in the fine line to leuc so whatever its going on dont let youreself stay and do nothing! i have chronic anemia and all i have to do is take iron( wich makes you (Air a lot) suplements and eat lots of greens, and blood test every 3 months besides the constante worrie tha one day will come back fiercely and thats for the rest of my life so I can say it sucks!! As soon as you know the better!!
  • MrSith
    Options
    I really dread going to my son's Cubscout meeting. After working all day and night........fricking meeting is too late for kids and me LOL.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Before I go on trips, I leave information with my boss to give to my family in case I die.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I took yummy foods that prove to be a big problem for me and I threw it all in the trash. Figure it's one less thing to emotionally gut me.
  • LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    When I buy things at the grocery store, I buy them in multiples of 2 because I don't like uneven numbers.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I save receipts so I can prove where I was at certain times of the day....
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    I once ate a whole jar of Nutella from Costco in one sitting, then started another one.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I ate a ton of pork cracking off my roast last night, you could almost hear my arteries singing :(
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    I once ate a whole jar of Nutella from Costco in one sitting, then started another one.

I'm embarrassed for you but only because Nutella is disgusting.

Yes, those were the days, i have clearly replaced Nutella for M&Ms.