True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RLWatson70
    RLWatson70 Posts: 360 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I confess...I ran through the house with scissors with every light on and used the bathroom with the door open...all this..while the TV was left on.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    rwatson70 wrote: »
    I confess...I ran through the house with scissors with every light on and used the bathroom with the door open...all this..while the TV was left on.

Awesome! You rebel you. I'm gonna try that sometime. I need to live a little every once in a while.
  • RLWatson70
    RLWatson70 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

Awesome! You rebel you. I'm gonna try that sometime. I need to live a little every once in a while.

Yes indeed....so exhilarating!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Careful you two...I stabbed myself in the eye with scissors before, true story
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Careful you two...I stabbed myself in the eye with scissors before, true story

i am sorry i sent you those nudes. Won't happen again

<3<3
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I just consumed an entire day's worth of calories in the form of "liquid lunch". Oops.

This is why I don't go to parties.

I don’t go to parties because I hate people.

I went because it was an obligation and my husband already RSVPed without my knowledge. Sometimes, you do things for other people whether you want to or not. It ended up being alright.

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I talk to my cats way more than I should.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Pretty sure I just consumed an entire day's worth of calories in the form of "liquid lunch". Oops.

This is why I don't go to parties.

I don’t go to parties because I hate people.

I went because it was an obligation and my husband already RSVPed without my knowledge. Sometimes, you do things for other people whether you want to or not. It ended up being alright.

You just wrapped up my life in a few sentences.

The cycle is as follows:

Get invited somewhere
    Cringe
    Agree to go out of guilt or because my hand is forced
    Dread it
    Fake being sick
    Get dragged there against my will
    Have more fun than anyone else
    Leave last
    Ask my husband why we don’t do this sort of thing more often

Yes, pretty much. He knows I am like this and still continues to put up with it after ten years. Either I am extremely fortunate.. or he's secretly a psychopath murdering people completely unbeknown to me and using me as his "perfect" cover.

I'm going to optimistically maintain my hope that it's the first option. :D

Doesn't everyone who has a cat as a family member do this? I thought we all did that. :#
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options

I wonder if they feel the same way

Probably, but until they grow thumbs they're stuck with me. Mwahahaha
    [

Doesn't everyone who has a cat as a family member do this? I thought we all did that. :#

I call it Cat Lady Syndrome.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: it makes me feel reallllly old when I'm fiddling with something but I can't figure it out and then I hand it to DH and say something like "I can't work this damn thing!". It reminds me of my grandma with the flashing VCR clock for yearssss and yearssss.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

[

Sweet. I'm well on my way, although I can only amass two cats at a time presently. Too much moving around to keep more than two.

Do I lose some of my cat lady cred if I adopt a dog at some point?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    Once a cat lady, always a cat lady.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

[

Sweet. I'm well on my way, although I can only amass two cats at a time presently. Too much moving around to keep more than two.

Do I lose some of my cat lady cred if I adopt a dog at some point?

Eh, not as long as the cats are still bigger than the dog. LOL

Not a problem!

A.) We aren't into small dogs (Sheltie or larger please!) and
    B.) My cats are monstrous as far as cats go. Not just fat.. but huge in stature for house cats. :D