True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    I had a crap day which started at 4:00 AM, got TOM on a plane, regret not being able to drink 2 beers which is what I'd usually do in this situation, and opted out of dinner with boring company to stay in my room in the last available and most eclectic B&B. I confess that I went to the store and got what fitted my macros and palate, added those to my travel avocado (not a ubiquitous commodity) and now I sit in bed and eat avocados with brie and venison salami. And I eat them with my tiny Swiss army knife that I have on my keychain.
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    tehchix0r wrote: »
    I had a crap day which started at 4:00 AM, got TOM on a plane, regret not being able to drink 2 beers which is what I'd usually do in this situation, and opted out of dinner with boring company to stay in my room in the last available and most eclectic B&B. I confess that I went to the store and got what fitted my macros and palate, added those to my travel avocado (not a ubiquitous commodity) and now I sit in bed and eat avocados with brie and venison salami. And I eat them with my tiny Swiss army knife that I have on my keychain.
    I think the ending to that day sounds just lovely even if the rest of the day sucked XD I confess I just woke up even though its 6:30 PM here
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    tehchix0r wrote: »

@Avocado_AS5
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    123tacos wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    123tacos wrote: »
    I've been a vice-less goody two-shoes for months and I confess, it suuuucks. Seriously, what's the point of life if you can't live a little?

Let's flip places...you take on my vices...im going vice less

Lol. You'll regret it, but OK. So how do we do this, like run into each other really hard or both pee into the same fountain during a lightning storm?

Did you just watch The Change-Up too?

It's actually been a while, but you just earned infinity cool points for even knowing about Danger 5, let alone using a gif.

IC I didn't know that was Danger 5 but was just wondering where it came from. I just know the gif.

Lol. Fair enough. Then, I'll keep searching these digital lands for my soul brother...

I know danger 5...soul brothers?

You're too pretty to be my brother, but yeah, let's do this! *cuts deeply into palm*

Um I think that's blood brothers? You have to spit in your hand

I thought spitting in the hand was just a backwoods way of sealing a deal.
    I think I would rather swap blood than spit, which is totally incorrect.

But

What if someone's blood is tainted

That's how you know you really trust each other.

I'd only do this kind of handshake with my dog

Not me, that little butt sniffer steps in all types of *kitten*.

nqzqyp1vnhg6.gif

I love you for having flight of the choncords gifs and especially using murray
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    I think the ending to that day sounds just lovely even if the rest of the day sucked XD I confess I just woke up even though its 6:30 PM here

You know what, yeah - guess it's nice. I'm currently eating my stuff out of a cup, in lieu of plates. Still beats dinner with verbal diarrhea people.

Mornin'!
  • sidcorsini
    sidcorsini Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    tripleA972 wrote: »
    I confess i dont have a facebook..
    Nor do I, and only last year I found out what a Bruno Mars was,....I have a very limited life.

• sidcorsini
    sidcorsini Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've had MFP on the iPad for years, used it on & off for ages. For those at are new, it does work in losing weight, only if you log your activity and foods. If you don't,...you wont.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I can't stop chewing on non food items

Pencaps, toothpicks, fingernails
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Yes, yes, sometimes.

Head, shoulders knees and toes
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Yes, yes, sometimes.

That seems a little insensitive since he would only have one of each

Head, shoulder, knee and toes**
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Yes, yes, sometimes.

That seems a little insensitive since he would only have one of each

Nice *kitten* catch

*brushes shoulder off * thanks

Aight force luke
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess I may have been to too many 'rasslin shows.

How the F , did Asuka not get pinned off that top rope power bomb?

olzxx7gcfy2z.jpg
    Pretty sure she likes me

But how

Ahhh I see where you were now