True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Kashmir975 wrote: »
    IC that I am finding it hard to care about taking care of myself or doing chores.. or anything that normal adults just do. I can't commit to anything lately outside of appointment dates and school stuff. It's bothersome, but I don't know what to do about it.

Just kinda makes me feel worthless, you know?

I can totally relate to this. I I could have easily written this myself. I am not sure where you are from, but I get like this in the cold months. I'm a completely different person when the weather is warm.

It's not the cold; I'm like this most of the time. Have been my entire life. Probably has to do with depression/anxiety. I manage one, but not the other (well).

81Katz wrote: »
    IC that I am finding it hard to care about taking care of myself or doing chores.. or anything that normal adults just do. I can't commit to anything lately outside of appointment dates and school stuff. It's bothersome, but I don't know what to do about it.

Just kinda makes me feel worthless, you know?

I have constant struggles with indecisiveness. It's hard to just pick something (anything) thus making it hard to make a plan and make choices to stick with plans. It sometimes feels like a test just to pick dinner or what TV show to watch, simple things. It's like my brain just can't figure it out. Sometimes I literally just grab a *kitten* penny and flip a coin. :blush: it actually helps.

I have entire days where there are things I want/need to do but can't land on ONE thing to do. I know what it's like to be my six year old with the daunting task of cleaning his room.. only it's my entire life. Yeesh. Thank goodness I'm not a hoarder on top of this or I'd be dead by now.

I also have impulse problems too. So sometimes when a choice presents itself I'm like "Ummmmmmm ....." But other times my mind goes "Ahhh F it, just do it." Usually something dumb like binging.

Kinda never know which one will rear its head depending the situation. Fun, fun. :neutral:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I'm confessing that I keep hanging around the selfie thread to peek at @kinetixtrainer2 :D

Damn, you're going hard at this

:laugh:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    I'm confessing that I keep hanging around the selfie thread to peek at @kinetixtrainer2 :D

Damn, you're going hard at this

giphy.gif
  • PrincessSoraya27
    PrincessSoraya27 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I confess that I continue eating sweets and lied to my dentist that I came back clean for the check up.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,190 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

No one could blame you there!

Definitely not! ;)

Where have you been hiding
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options

Definitely not! ;)

You know i couldn't possibly give up my hiding spot

ppppsst.... come here, i'll tell ya
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Definitely not! ;)

giphy.gif

You know i couldn't possibly give up my hiding spot

giphy.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,190 Member
    Options
    I'm confessing that I keep hanging around the selfie thread to peek at @kinetixtrainer2 :D [/

Are y’all trying to tag me 10000 times now.