DaJa1399 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feeling lonely and missing company this morning
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Confess..
    I slept walked (is that bad grammar? should it be sleep walked?) again.
    Woke to a trail of destruction, it scares me. The random *kitten* I do, often food is involved or dumping drawers and tearing up stuff, so it appears

I've done it since I was a little kid, haven't had any witnesses for a long time. When I was observed doing it last I was looking for needles and scissors and knives and manic to find them with no awareness that there were people around me. Apparently I talk during such episodes too.

A few years ago I was staying at someones place and had an episode where I went into a random drawer and tore up photos...I saw the destruction in the morning and was mortified

It's such a helpless feeling of shame that I have when I realize what I've done.

Scared and humiliated, altho I am alone mostly so the humility is self realized mostly (except when I share with you guys!)

Aww honey, that must be so frightening for you. ❤️❤️

Thank-you:heart:
    It's so humbling and scary to have no control

I usually just brush it off, because there is nothing else I can do, but the reality does upset and scare me.

And it is super humiliating if other people witness the 'destruction'

...oh well, good to be humble maybe, I feel somewhat comforted being exposed and humble
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    IC I drank lotsa wine last night to get through a boring date. I logged last nights wine for breakfast this morning :|
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Confess..
    Woke to a trail of destruction, it scares me. The random *kitten* I do, often food is involved or dumping drawers and tearing up stuff, so it appears

I've done it since I was a little kid, haven't had any witnesses for a long time. When I was observed doing it last I was looking for needles and scissors and knives and manic to find them with no awareness that there were people around me. Apparently I talk during such episodes too.

A few years ago I was staying at someones place and had an episode where I went into a random drawer and tore up photos...I saw the destruction in the morning and was mortified

It's such a helpless feeling of shame that I have when I realize what I've done.

Scared and humiliated, altho I am alone mostly so the humility is self realized mostly (except when I share with you guys!)

I confess that in my teens, I sleep walked down the stairs, through the living room (where my parents were entertaining company), and into the porch...... completely naked :(
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Confess..

I confess that in my teens, I sleep walked down the stairs, through the living room (where my parents were entertaining company), and into the porch...... completely naked :(

I did something very similar but then I peed in the shoe closet :D

OMG like the girl from the exorcist :grimace:
    That movie still scares the *kitten* out of me!

Once I had a dream I was falling, and when I woke up... I fell on the bed from what felt like at least 5ft in the air :lol:, I have no idea wtf I was doing.
  • DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I confess, that I feel like crying but I don't know why & it isn't even close, to my TOM yet {when I expect this to occur, for like 5 minutes}! I also, feel like vomiting but I am not sick within such a manner, that'd cause that to happen! I felt like this a few days ago as well! So I'm afraid that this means that I'll figure within a week, that something awful occurred because that's typically what happens, it's like my version of a premonition!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    I confess that I haven't spoken to my mom since she posted on Facebook that my daughter was dead the day before she died. I called her and said that she wasn't going to make it and to keep it quiet until me or her mom say something, and within 10 minutes, she said she had passed on *kitten* Facebook. This was when most people didn't know how dire the situation was as well.

I don’t think anyone would blame you. That’s a terrible and thoughtless thing to do to you and your family during such a tragic time.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I confess that I haven't spoken to my mom since she posted on Facebook that my daughter was dead the day before she died. I called her and said that she wasn't going to make it and to keep it quiet until me or her mom say something, and within 10 minutes, she said she had passed on *kitten* Facebook. This was when most people didn't know how dire the situation was as well.

This makes my heart hurt. I am so sorry for your loss as i was unaware...& i don't blame you for not speaking to your mom after doing such a thoughtless thing. What a horrible situation :'(:(
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Confess..

I did something very similar but then I peed in the shoe closet :D

OMG like the girl from the exorcist :grimace:
    That movie still scares the *kitten* out of me!

Once I had a dream I was falling, and when I woke up... I fell on the bed from what felt like at least 5ft in the air :lol:, I have no idea wtf I was doing.

Reminds me of The United States of Tara.

I used to watch this show religiously. I so miss it.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    I actually care way to much about people that could care less about me. I need to stop. It is so, so stupid. :tired_face:

I understand this a little too well :/
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    IC, you still bring me to tears.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Ic one of my all time favorite movies is wreck it ralph
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options