True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• DeniseMayree
    DeniseMayree Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I confess I may be intoxicated right now...but at least I still have 900+ calories left12😁
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    IC - I don't think older men are sexy.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I confess I use the self-checkout solely because I want to avoid human interaction.

Haha...i do this
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    IC i have seen any of the national lampoon vacation movies. Is that the correct name lol.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Just saw my ex fiance' last night who i haven't seen in 10 years. He still looks good but has not changed. It was an interesting encounter.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    IC I spent way too long trying to figure out WTF IC meant.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    IC I spent way too long trying to figure out WTF IC meant.

Judging you 😂
  • SirScottimus
    SirScottimus Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    IC that I feel incredibly lonely most of the time
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I almost died this weekend and I have several cuts and it was one of the times I felt most alive.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    IC, I love my boss to death, but it's getting old to be tapped for everything that isn't my job.
  • xoch0423
    xoch0423 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    i confess i hate morning sex

+1 - Atleast let me brush my teeth first. Yuck!

lmfao yes no kissing please or better yet flip me over ;p
  • WayTooHonest
    WayTooHonest Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    IC: I often think I am smarter than most people. Truth is, either I am brilliant, or most people are complete dolts.
  • SirScottimus
    SirScottimus Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    IC: I often think I am smarter than most people. Truth is, either I am brilliant, or most people are complete dolts.
    I am right there with you

• mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    IC ...i have to use 3 utinsels/spatulas when grilling any meat...1. For complete raw 3. For halfway through flipping 3. Done
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I avoid commenting within threads, that might lead to someone randomly sending me a friend request because I, dislike declining! I like establishing a rapport, with whomever I'd befriend 1st!
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate a 1.5 Krispy Kreme donuts. :sad: How will my lazyass ever work that off.
  • Pipersmomma1
    Pipersmomma1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I confess I wash down any toilet seat before using it. Even at a friends house. I keep cleaning wipes in my bag.
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    When i was 7 i cought geckos and placed them in little ziplock bags (small jewelry bags) that i had poked holes into to run dental floss through a piece of plastic bag and the ziplock to make a mini parachute. I'd go to the roof of my condo and drop the gecko thats in the little jewelry bag parachute off the building. I bet they were terrified.....

Sorry was a kid....
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I confess my eating has been out of control today. I've lost track of everything I've eaten
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I confess that I recently bought a fanny pack because I'm a slave to trendy fashion it seems.