True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Mary_Anastasia
    Mary_Anastasia Posts: 267 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

I mean you could just say the cyber sex is what's ugly and pathetic- I never have and never will. Try to be kinder; You sound like you're barely out of high school.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am fearful of the rest of the year. I have always struggled with seasonal depression but my severed family and my own personal struggles have compounded my anxieties around the holidays exponentially this year.

I could have written this. I am worried about SAD this year.

Already been getting it pretty bad. Grrrr....
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am fearful of the rest of the year. I have always struggled with seasonal depression but my severed family and my own personal struggles have compounded my anxieties around the holidays exponentially this year.

This is why I spend much of it, watching Christmas movies; even a couple of months after Christmas! Unless I am shoveling snow, the freezing temperatures & the dark, keep me in the house extensively!

I'm ok until January. After that, forget about it.

I guess it's because all of the festivities're over, by then! How about creating a festive annual event, of your own; if that's why? Possibly a family event and/or a friend event!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

This is why I spend much of it, watching Christmas movies; even a couple of months after Christmas! Unless I am shoveling snow, the freezing temperatures & the dark, keep me in the house extensively!

I'm ok until January. After that, forget about it.

I guess it's because all of the festivities're over, by then! How about creating a festive annual event, of your own; if that's why? Possibly a family event and/or a friend event!

Its the grey dark days...dreary endless monotony, no sun, cold yucky yuck yuck of winter here.

Same here!
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    ![/quote]

Its the grey dark days...dreary endless monotony, no sun, cold yucky yuck yuck of winter here.[/quote]

Where is this? That sucks I can't imagine no sun ever?? I would have to move..

• canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    i really don't see the point of bench press. from my perspective all that really happens is, you do your benching, and then for two or three days your boobs hurt.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

Here you go ladies. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF-kLy44Hls
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I confess that I may or may not have been drinking and posting last night.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Is that not normal?

Ermmmm, I mean...I rarely do that too.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

Is that not normal?

Ermmmm, I mean...I rarely do that too.

Sadly most of my quirky awkward posts are done sober.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Sadly most of my quirky awkward posts are done sober.

I use drugs and alcohol to keep up this ruse.

tumblr_llj5luGJNB1qzyy9go1_500.gif

• WillSquat4Food
    WillSquat4Food Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like to live on the edge...today I am wearing mismatched socks. /gasp
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Almost 11 months since I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis. Still not a full nights sleep...
  • Michael190lbs
    Options
    !

Its the grey dark days...dreary endless monotony, no sun, cold yucky yuck yuck of winter here.

[/quote]

Well, it feels like no sun. Its always grey in winter here. Ohio. [/quote]

I live in Ohio and LOVE it Go- Metro Parks-- Berea
  • Michael190lbs
    Options
    !

Well, it feels like no sun. Its always grey in winter here. Ohio.

I live in Ohio and LOVE it Go- Metro Parks-- Berea[/quote]

All parts are good minus the winter. ;) Love the metroparks. [/quote]

Now I have to be Nicer to you--LOL--