Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    @MalkinMagic71 may I introduce you to @jtegirl1
    You have lots in common...now I'll leave you to it. ;)

He's a cutie for sure, but a little young for me. We should fix him up with @angelxsss (hope I got name right)

I may look like I'm 12 but I'm really 33 lol. So I'm not that young haha

Yep, too young sweetie! I'm turning 48 in a couple months.

Perfect!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Super reflective today.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I need laid lol

I think we should start a club.

Count me in!

I have a feeling we won't be lacking for members

....but the dues could be steep, the business travel arduous and the secret handshake might require hand sanitizer

I am in. Suggest rubber gloves instead of hand sanitizer. (snap)

Ouch. I feel like that could cause pain, but some of our members will probably be in to that

I want in

In?

Hell, you've been voted chapter president

Well *kitten*! I'll make you all proud. I promise!

.... that's why we voted for you.

the expectations are high

I've gotta go find a pant suit now. Feel like a grown up now!

Don't spend too much on that pant suit, it's just going to end up on the floor of some random airport hotel.

Just like my first prom

Was that the same prom you had 5 Guys? Makes complete sense.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Did I hear someone say moist snack cakes??

Yes,

yv5faiaoztkg.jpg

I will take a dozen...boxes. Thank you.

4xao8ios4vl3.png

Why would you post a pic of my dealer?? You know I'm struggling!!

There's a Publix across the street from my office and I'm on THAT week and I'm fighting the temptation to buy and eat e v e r y t h i n g. Y'all mentioned the cakes first!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Also now I want Chinese food.
  • Timshel_
    Options

In.

Think Pei Wei is in order for today.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a real anxiety problem and my bf wants me to go to planet fitness and have them show me around. (He's at work) I really just want to tell him no bc it's my worst nightmare to talk to people all by myself especially when I wouldn't be buying anything right away. It's hard enough for me to muster up the courage to leave my house just to go on walks by myself anyway without having to go into a business and actually look someone in the face and talk to them. Rational mind knows it's not a big deal and no one cares if I'm awkward. Anxiety mind says the worse embarrassment of my life will happen and I'll never be able to show my face again! I really don't want to do it but I figure it's the dumbest thing in the world to be like this.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

In.

Think Pei Wei is in order for today.

I miss pei wei so much it's stupid

I typed that twice for exactly that reason

Pei Wie was the first time.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I also confess I'm working on catch phrases. Right now it's Jambalaya! Which sounds better if you hear it then read it.

I'm trying to love this one, but really it just makes me hungry

I made jambalaya Sunday. We had the leftovers last night.

tease

You can take the boy out of New Orleans, but you can't take the New Orleans out of the boy. ;)
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I confess I have a real anxiety problem and my bf wants me to go to planet fitness and have them show me around. (He's at work) I really just want to tell him no bc it's my worst nightmare to talk to people all by myself especially when I wouldn't be buying anything right away. It's hard enough for me to muster up the courage to leave my house just to go on walks by myself anyway without having to go into a business and actually look someone in the face and talk to them. Rational mind knows it's not a big deal and no one cares if I'm awkward. Anxiety mind says the worse embarrassment of my life will happen and I'll never be able to show my face again! I really don't want to do it but I figure it's the dumbest thing in the world to be like this.

I feel u so hard. I've gotten over some of it, but that feeling of "I know it's irrational but the worst thing of my life is about to happen" I know very well. Just don't do anything if you're not comfortable with :) Planet Fitness visits aren't a matter of life or death
  • Timshel_
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It's not dumb sweetness. It's very much real for a lot of us. I'm a recluse 95% of the time.

Same here Kyle. I get ya.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

It's not dumb sweetness. It's very much real for a lot of us. I'm a recluse 95% of the time.
    angelxsss wrote: »

I feel u so hard. I've gotten over some of it, but that feeling of "I know it's irrational but the worst thing of my life is about to happen" I know very well. Just don't do anything if you're not comfortable with :) Planet Fitness visits aren't a matter of life or death
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Same here Kyle. I get ya.

Well I sort of got out of it. He's still going to have me do the talking but he'll take me at some point. I know it's not life or death but it feels that way sometimes. I get tired of telling him I can't do things. I want to be able to do regular stuff without a second thought. :( I'm better when I have a security blanket person. :p
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    It isn't dumb. A "judgement free zone" would make me feel even more judged.