Replies

• rmfindleyjr
    rmfindleyjr Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have to confess a love for Florida girls :smile:
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm ok with not being a Ferrari, being a mid level sedan is ok. Took 42 years to like me...so I just do me.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Totally not judging but why are people who post *kitten* pics/selfies worse than cheaters?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I judge people for stupid stuff (like too many selfies or posting asspics) but not for meaningful things like (cheating on a spouse). B)

same

I also need to confess I take selfies and post *kitten* pics. :(

I confess I think you should continue to do so. I also confess that the constant complaining about certain threads annoys me, such as complaining about selfie threads, complaining about butts and boobs, and the complaining about people who mix up lose and loose.

<3
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I confess that while I want abs I will never refuse ice cream. It's so good.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm craving a shot of whiskey right about now.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i confess i miss that d
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm a total lurker on message boards
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I confess that reading through this has shown me I would have way too many confessions for one thread.. could probably have my own thread , lol

One thing I will confess though is that I am saving calories for drinking tonight! But I went over my cals yesterday by 800-- wait that's two confessions.. oh well lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I think some people are morons.

and I confess unfairness in figure skating judging still boggles my mind but I still love it
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    I confess that people never cease to amaze me....and it's hardly ever in a good way.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess @thedcubed1's picture makes me think of the guy who makes the offers in that gameshow where you opened cases and the germaphobe was the host
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    I confess to feeling sad about the need to like that ^^post. :confused:
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess @thedcubed1's picture makes me think of the guy who makes the offers in that gameshow where you opened cases and the germaphobe was the host

I confess I'm not quite as mysterious as the banker guy in that gameshow...nor do I give out money in suitcases.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I want to get a g/f, but I don't want the hassle lolz
  • synchkat
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

I confess I'm not quite as mysterious as the banker guy in that gameshow...nor do I give out money in suitcases.

deal or no deal that was the show.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

deal or no deal that was the show.

I confess that I never watched an entire episode of that show.