True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I find it curious those that don't care about something, actually post and speak about not caring. Maybe it's just me, but when I don't care about something, nobody needs to be told of it.

Depends on your goals Mr Wolf.
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    love it that people think I care if they like me or not :joy:

Has anyone ever professed to thinking this? Are you caring enough to say you don't care?

Yes.

I don't understand the point of the second question.

p.s. also love the like and awesome army that follows any post in conflict with mine :joy::joy::joy: ya'll make my mfp experience so much more fun!!

Wow..you actually noticed conflicting posts are being liked and awesomed...I never notice stuff like that..

Yeah...some people are oblivious, vacant. I'm not one of them :joy:

Nahh..some people like me don't care enough to notice is all.. :laugh:

Ohhh Jo....Not caring requires noticing :joy:

This is boring now, enjoy the rest of your day dood
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I find it curious those that don't care about something, actually post and speak about not caring. Maybe it's just me, but when I don't care about something, nobody needs to be told of it.

Depends on your goals Mr Wolf.
    love it that people think I care if they like me or not :joy:

Has anyone ever professed to thinking this? Are you caring enough to say you don't care?

Yes.

I don't understand the point of the second question.

p.s. also love the like and awesome army that follows any post in conflict with mine :joy::joy::joy: ya'll make my mfp experience so much more fun!!

Wow..you actually noticed conflicting posts are being liked and awesomed...I never notice stuff like that..

Yeah...some people are oblivious, vacant. I'm not one of them :joy:

Nahh..some people like me don't care enough to notice is all.. :laugh:

Ohhh Jo....Not caring requires noticing :joy:

This is boring now, enjoy the rest of your day dood

Enjoy your day .. :wink:
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Its so funny that a troll who is known on this site for being a troll, is jailed for being a troll, has somehow hijacked this thread by replying to something that probably had little to nothing to do with him. He truly is the ultimate troll. Good on ya @MrStabbems
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Also I confess that i really don't know where this peppa pig character came from but my daughter loves her so when we play with the stuffed peppa (my wife said shes british) i use a heavy cogney accent which is ok i guess because she loves it
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Its so funny that a troll who is known on this site for being a troll, is jailed for being a troll, has somehow hijacked this thread by replying to something that probably had little to nothing to do with him. He truly is the ultimate troll. Good on ya @MrStabbems

I have never considered @MrStabbems to be a troll. I just think he posts what he thinks and doesn't give a *kitten* if people agree or not.

cyhszm4gndhb.gif
  • MessyApron
    MessyApron Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I confess... I'm a natural born slob. If I didn't feel the need to keep a tidy-ish house for my daughter's sake of probably be living in squalor.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Oh it's also kinda cool that I have a reputation that precedes me :love:

i feel like a villain, I need a cape.

Dude your name is mr stabbems, perfect for villany wherever you are!
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

:joy: Yeah new guy, I have nothing against ya I actually enjoy the silly face selfies they're light hearted and fun.

Hey thanks
  • Nicholas_39
    Nicholas_39 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting on the toilet

Hmmmm... is this... is this you in this video ??
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Dude your name is mr stabbems, perfect for villany wherever you are!

I know but cmon a cape enhances the villain persona surely?? :lol:

I thought you already had a cape....now I realize my fantacy about you is inaccurate. Guess I'll go back to the little hulk coat.

for all the talk....no one is yet to make me my hulk suit.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting on the toilet

This statement doesn't provide nearly enough information. For example...I'd assume #2, but my neighbors wife told me that he sits for #1 (she's a talker), are you wearing slippers, are you wearing socks, are you wearing a shirt, do you have music on, is your hair combed, is the fan on, is anyone banging on the door trying to get in, is anyone banging on the door trying to get out? This is the usual type of information that should be included with such a statement.

use your imagination

A #3?? wtf is a #3 .. are you an alien?