True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I want to drown all my thoughts in a long and heavy slumber....and maybe never wake up.

I like a good nap as much as the next person but this... seems a bit extreme. I hope you wake up.

Don't worry, no napping for me anytime soon anyways :wink:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Coming off a long vacation where I laid around and ate junk food to exhaustion, and now I'm up 5 lbs with a heckuva sunburn.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I often play up my southern accent when speaking with one of my customers. He loves a southern accent and I love taking his money.

It's like asking old ladies for their id. Everyone knows whats going on, nobody is mad about it, im left rolling in old lady dough

Is that a euphemism?

( Should I have said "an"? I know about the whole, "say "an" if the next word starts with a vowel" but that one sounds strange).

No because it doesn't start with a vowel sound. It makes a "y" sound

Thank you!

Anything for you :love:

Y'all are too cute.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    People love to pretend that they're so pious and that people who share their grievances are terrible for doing so when the reality is that to be annoyed or pissed about something is to be honest and the fake people are actually the ones pretending that they're above it all.

So... umm... you don't... uh... consider yourself people? Or you umm think what you just wrote isn't pious?

Don't you ever come here to like relax or are you always busting people's chops?eb8j3uhr85ed.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I often play up my southern accent when speaking with one of my customers. He loves a southern accent and I love taking his money.

It's like asking old ladies for their id. Everyone knows whats going on, nobody is mad about it, im left rolling in old lady dough

Is that a euphemism?

( Should I have said "an"? I know about the whole, "say "an" if the next word starts with a vowel" but that one sounds strange).

But isn't Y sometimes a vowel? What do I do? Do I say "a you" or "an you"?

Grammar are stupid.

I confess I was much happier not knowing this.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I gave up coffee 2 weeks ago. Somehow I am managing not going around killing people in my head :)
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I gave up coffee 2 weeks ago. Somehow I am managing not going around killing people in my head :)

Im kinda worried there are people in your head
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Coming off a long vacation where I laid around and ate junk food to exhaustion, and now I'm up 5 lbs with a heckuva sunburn.

tan lines ?
  • laurenlmt
    laurenlmt Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I confess that I loved my dog more then I did my x husband.. perhaps that is why he is now my x husband.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

tan lines ?

Like i jumped into a bbq pool, you should see this mess
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess now that I've gone out and walked again, being all sweaty isn't the best feeling. But I hope it keeps people out of my cubicle.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

tan lines ?

yes, yes I should. B)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC All this new school Disney Channel garbage is making kids soft and is conflicting with the old school values I'm trying to teach my son...

I also confess, I'm probably over reacting just a biit... But Descendants is garbage and I honestly think I myself could have done a much better job with the concept
  • caco_ethes
    edited July 2017
    Options

tan lines ?

yes, yes I should. B)

100% unedited, swear

0jfa4fip8tia.png

:smirk:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm rather amused that my co-worker got pissed that I wouldn't sign something saying I was a witness to someone else signing something. You ain't gonna set me up like that. You can tell me to go *kitten* myself all you want. I'm keeping it legal, man!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Is that a euphemism?

But isn't Y sometimes a vowel? What do I do? Do I say "a you" or "an you"?

Grammar are stupid.

I confess I was much happier not knowing this.

It is sometimes used as a vowel when it makes an "I" or "e" sound.

Like Ygritte!

p3hszx652135.jpg

I learn-ed something 2day.

Like an old scab being ripped open...le sigh
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I confess, I just bought a gallon of fuel off amazon for fire breathing & some other fire art goodies. My wife is not going to be thrilled...
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to go back to being another headless torso in the crowd, but now that I'm actually having success with bulking, I don't like my torso. :'(