3.5 weeks of NROLFW (pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• alliebeth88
    alliebeth88 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is amazing! Will you continue to post updates? It's so motivating to many to see the process, so many times we see the before and after, it's great to see the during.

Such an amazing response from everybody. I was tentative about posting these, but I plan to keep updating and try to take pics every 2 weeks or so.

Although I might take a picture next week just because the pic I took today might be a little bloated because it's that TOM for me, lol.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • galededras
    galededras Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, such a difference in your tummy in only 3.5 weeks! Thanks for posting, it gives me hope that maybe I can lift this c-section tummy without surgery one day!
  • ernila13
    ernila13 Posts: 3
    Options
    Love this! I just started day one today and love heavy lifting - just a bit out of practice - so very inspiring to see your progress in just a few weeks! I'm starting off bigger too -- 5'9" and 206lb -- so I love seeing the amazing progress on someone who "looks like me" (no disrespect at all to the ladies who've already lost the weight or started out slim -- we're all at different points in our journey to better health and all have good reasons for doing it!). You're amazing - can't wait to follow your progress!
  • amyloutoyou
    amyloutoyou Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Impressive!! What is NROLFW?
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Holy wow that's a HUGE difference in just 3.5 wks! Way to push it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!