32 year old looking for similar age group for diet help lol

Options
Hi I have been using this site for nearly a year now but for the last 6 months or os have neglected the cutting down due to various things , and not been using this. Anyway today is day 1 of operation weight loss and if there is anyone in a similar boat then any tips or advice would be great . Thanks :)

Replies

• keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i have been on this website 4 about 6 months and i have been stuck on the same weight now for 6 weeks, i would love 2 b your friend if u want to add me, best of luck u can do it :smile:
  • Runhard13
    Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    33 hear and always happy to help and motivate!
  • OgahpahBear
    Options
    I am 32 years old as well and also working on losing weight and improving my fitness. You can add me as your friend if you want and ask any questions you have. I have been experimenting with different plans, diets, and programs. Decreasing my carbs (especially simple sugars), increasing my protein and fat, and switching up my fitness regimen every 4-6 weeks has helped me a lot. Hope I can help!
  • R2Vee2
    R2Vee2 Posts: 13
    Options
    32 year old here, welcome back! In the last 6 months I've discovered some things that are really working for me. The main thing has been finding a balance between eating real food that's delicious and I'm finding out that it's very easy. I don't think of the changes as dieting, instead I've found recipes and meals that satisfy me and are delicious that I can use for ever. It can be overwhelming, so please feel free to ask questions. Hope I can help.
  • Teresa_Campbell
    Options
    I am 33 years old, and still have about 60 lbs to lose until I reach my second goal! Please feel free to add me, I can always use the extra support. I'm stuck at my current weight for about a month now, can't seem to lose anymore! Any help is appreciated!
  • afrodizzia
    afrodizzia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and I have recently recommitted myself to my weight loss journey. Add me as your friend because I think we going to need all the support we can get.

Good Luck and may you reach all your goals
  • Rheenz
    Rheenz Posts: 23
    Options
    33 tomorrow and I am on board with this! Add me, maybe we can all start a July/August challenge group.
  • amandacillin
    amandacillin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    34 and I'm in! Been doing this for 6 months and losing lots of inches and gradual weight but losing is losing in my book! Still have a long way to go so I will be around awhile! Add me :)
  • shannonmaria
    shannonmaria Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend! I'm starting over today as well :)
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am 30, but will be 31 in October. Feel free to add me.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I am 32 years old as well and also working on losing weight and improving my fitness. You can add me as your friend if you want and ask any questions you have. I have been experimenting with different plans, diets, and programs. Decreasing my carbs (especially simple sugars), increasing my protein and fat, and switching up my fitness regimen every 4-6 weeks has helped me a lot. Hope I can help!

this is exactly what i'm doing too, and i'm also 32
  • baristagirl7
    baristagirl7 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and I think this is an awesome age to start learning to eat healthy! And Excersize! I think we all get to a point in life where enough is enough! You can add me! I would love to help quide you and support you!

Add me anyone!
  • garageselecta
    garageselecta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow what a nice response thanks people. You've all done really well :) will add you all. I'm almost in the zone of cutting out the rubbish , biscuits are my down fall , i literally crave them sometimes and having kids and a biscuit tin near the kettle whilst boiling it = disaster lol. Had a big eat salad today , motivation to make stuff is hard at times due to illnesses also. I had lost 8lbs but put it back on. I'd love to get rid of about 20lbs or at least reduce my body fat percentage but not lose as much. Thanks. I do swimming but am unsure on how many calories it actually burns? Seems alot according to this site ? Breast stroke.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I'm gonna be 33 in July. You can add me if you want! :)
  • Kristy7418
    Kristy7418 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hello! I'm 32 and have just recently started my quest as well. Feel free to add if you like.
  • pajouey79
    pajouey79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 33. Feel free to add me! I've been on here since May. I'm in it for the long haul! Doing 1500 calories a day, doing more Zumba and walking, but still have quite a bit to lose!
  • melmobs1
    melmobs1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and have lost 31 lbs in 6 months! If I can do it, anyone can. My advice is don't let today's bad food cravings, laziness, or poor eating choices stop you from continuing on tomorrow. I still eat chocolate when I'm craving it, I still go out to Italian dinners now and again, but I get my butt to the gym the next day. Focus on eating a majority of fruits and vegetables. Good luck!
  • angelas9
    angelas9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 34 and started using this app about a week and a half ago.
  • HeizelEyes
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 29, but I'll be 30 a lil later this year! Feel free to add me, I would love the motivation because I'm starting the second phase of my weight loss. Let me know if anything! Have a wonderful day...
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and this is not a diet for me. It's been a total lifestyle change. Feel free to send a FR