My progress pics and story as I'm approaching my midway goal...50lbs lost!

Options
2»

Replies

• kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    you are such a wonderful role model for your boys. they, and you, will live long healthy lives. I applaud everything you have done and your bravery for leaving a bad relationship.
  • honey1955
    honey1955 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you have really inspired me to continue and not give up on myself. you look great!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done on all counts lass.
  • Fitfreshfablife
    Fitfreshfablife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I'm overwhelmed by all the positive responses and supportive kind words. I started this journey with half the mindset but knew I had to make a change. I was done with being depressed and feeling like a victim. I'm a survivor and a fighter. I'm stronger now than I ever thought possible and it all started with self love ❤️
    And as cliche as it may sound haha but if I can do this, you can too! If I can inspire even just one person to not give up on themselves and fight for their goals than I feel happy that I shared my progress and story!
  • mmmhammer
    mmmhammer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great work. Loved reading this.
  • jolin83
    jolin83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOAH!!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!!
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up!!!!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    oh my God My total goal is about 100lbs too. Seeing your amazing progress is so inspiring and I feel motivated to continue!! Fantastic work absolutely brilliant!!!
  • DarleneGauthier1
    DarleneGauthier1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are and you look amazing!! Kudos to you for showing the before and after! I need real women like you in my life! I can't even take a picture without certain light, angles or looking up to hide my triple chins!
    Please keep doing what you are doing!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!