No more starting over

Options

Replies

• Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Groups are great! Stick to the 3 keys of fitness: Nutrition, Exercise, and Support. Feel free to add me.
  • brinit
    brinit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Anyone in the Portland, OR area?
  • lisad123buddy
    lisad123buddy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! \please add me!
    I have 25 pounds to lose after having my daughter and @43yrs this is a serious struggle. I have started over many times and I really want to get over this self sabotage behaviour and be successful!
  • nastaciapage
    nastaciapage Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ElizabethPalm
    ElizabethPalm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • SM_95
    SM_95 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please :) been on here a while but I don't seem to take part in the community as much as I'd like to!
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You guys are all welcome to join! There are two "homeworks" or to do's. 1. Introduce yourself 2. Goals
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me. Need additional motivation.
  • DKattan
    DKattan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people who's goals are to get fit and healthy, lose weight, gain confidence, get stronger, motivate others, and want to commit to a healthy lifestyle! I would like to create a motivational group with weekly weigh ins, workouts and nutrition tips. Anyone in? I want to make the group as soon as possible!

I would love to do this
    What do I have to do ?
  • DKattan
    Options
    mowu wrote: »
    Me too......trying to get back in the groove after having let myself end up right back where I started

Precisely the way I feel
  • DKattan
    Options
    kiwi_abbey wrote: »
    Yes please. Im based in nz and am sick of just talking about eating well. I need to start doing!

I feel related to that
  • DKattan
    Options
    You guys are all welcome to join! There are two "homeworks" or to do's. 1. Introduce yourself 2. Goals

M

1- my name is Derby. Christian, married, one son, live in Honduras, 39 years, gardener and Scrapbooking as hobby
    2- goals: loose 42 pounds but I need to loose them this time not just dodge them, start a more active life start gym on Monday consistently logg food in to diary to make me more consciousnot what I eat
  • lynnpertle
    lynnpertle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    mowu wrote: »
    Me too......trying to get back in the groove after having let myself end up right back where I started

I'm in. What should I do?
  • 1missedcall
    1missedcall Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im in 43 lb to lose and need the motivation!!
  • suaryt
    suaryt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... nothing like sharing and being motivated!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Warning - I already have a great group of highly motivated, dedicated individuals - the positivity may have adverse effects such as increased health, stamina, and sarcasm.

Down >50 lbs in just over a year and looking forward to the next year!
  • crucibleofwill
    crucibleofwill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes, pls add me! Started over this week with 22 lbs to go to reach goal after re-gaining 12 lbs this summer!
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Make sure you all introduce yourself and write your goals in both sections! I'm going to do my best to keep track of things.
  • sanane
    sanane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Sema, 39 years old. Have 2 beautiful children and have a super stressful desk job.
    My goal is to loose 30lbs. I would like to be active and energetic again, don't like the low energy and aching body person I have become.
    Am looking forward to the group.
  • danceb1
    danceb1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! I need some motivation.