30 Day Squat Challenge STARTS TODAY

Options
JRadd14
JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
Starting the 30 Day Squat Challenge today! Day 1 - 50 squats completed!

Here is a link to a schedule but there are oodles on-line...
http://www.pharr-away.com/2013/04/30-day-squat-challenge.html

Anyone else starting today??!

Replies

• mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Im in, but you knew that :)
  • alyance
    alyance Posts: 3
    Options
    I tried that but it gets boring after a while, I got up to like 120. There are other excercises you can do to work those muscles. I found many videos on u-tube.
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I tried that but it gets boring after a while, I got up to like 120. There are other excercises you can do to work those muscles. I found many videos on u-tube.

Repetitious and thus boring, perhaps... but it's a challenge meaning not everyone can do it. I'll be proud once I can say I completed it! Lol...

Certainly, there are lots of excercises for any given muscle... Which YouTube excercises have you tried?

~j
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    STARTED! Done!
  • jesskreg
    jesskreg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Already have my 50 done.
  • gonzalez6829
    Options
    I Have done it and felt great afterwards!! Now i have added weights!!!! The more weights the more challenge!! It was a great start for me!!
  • gonzalez6829
    Options
    I Have done it and felt great afterwards!! Now i have added weights!!!! The more weights the more challenge!! It was a great start for me!! :smile:
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    im in! But im on day 5 (70 squats done!) I just wanna see if i can do it! I've already noticed my squat form improving.

Hot Tip! I usually split into different styles of squats .. regular, sumo, plie, chair ...etc it helps get the number down faster and works slightly different angles i.e. do 20 regular squats, 20 sumo squats 20 chair or plie :flowerforyou:

maybe help out this booty of mine :bigsmile:
    my regular exercise does alot of leg work already but it doesnt hurt to add more :drinker:
  • mommabenefield
    Options
    Alright hows everyone doing??? Keeping up with your squats???

n5n1ih.jpg
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

Repetitious and thus boring, perhaps... but it's a challenge meaning not everyone can do it. I'll be proud once I can say I completed it! Lol...

Certainly, there are lots of excercises for any given muscle... Which YouTube excercises have you tried?

~j

am doing this squat challenge too, again just to see something through. I am on day 19 today 160 squats.

once i am finished i will be checking this one out. http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/The-Most-Effective-Squat-Challenge-100-Rep-Fitness-Blender-Squat-Challenge/fp/
    100 is definately a nicer number and there is variety of squats on this one.
  • mommabenefield
    Options

~j

am doing this squat challenge too, again just to see something through. I am on day 19 today 160 squats.

once i am finished i will be checking this one out. http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/The-Most-Effective-Squat-Challenge-100-Rep-Fitness-Blender-Squat-Challenge/fp/
    100 is definately a nicer number and there is variety of squats on this one.

cool! Thanks for sharing that link definitely adding that one to my challenge list :) ... i am on day 9 doing 100 squats today...

ETA: 100 squats done! I actually even used a few of the types from the video
  • amandalynk
    amandalynk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in and done with day 1! :)
  • mommabenefield
    Options
    I'm in and done with day 1! :)

great job keep it going :)
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I just finished mine today with 250 done. I have noticed a difference in my Butt and even though it is boring and I wanted to give up, I am glad I finished it! Good luck to all!!