Looking For A Few Good Friends

Options
kendib
kendib Posts: 155 Member
I am returning after having a baby. I lost weight before getting pregnant successfully with MyFitnessPal and am looking to do it again. Most of my old friends are still logging but are pretty far along on their journey. I would love some new friends that are just starting out and are motivated to stick with it.

Replies

• itestere
    itestere Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am for sure!
  • vannyb3
    vannyb3 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting this for the first time so I'm brand new but I'm def committed! I've been going to the gym for awhile now but this is the first time I'm using a visual for my diet and whatnot.
  • mel8480
    mel8480 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am. I'm getting married June 2016 and need to lose some weight
  • calories280
    calories280 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just started this past wk. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 3 wks ago. I have 100 pounds to loose.... long journey ahead of me. I have chronic pain (fibromyalgia) thyroid disease and bad arthritis. Hard to exercise. I just want to feel good again.
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding. I have almost 100 pounds to lose as well. It's amazing how fast it creeps on.
  • DarleneGauthier1
    DarleneGauthier1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Congrats on your baby and your choice for being healthier! I have been on a several year hiatus and need help and motivation to! After, a hospital stay, blood pressure meds, asthma, and sleep apnea, and 40 pounds + over weight I am a ticking time bomb. But all those things can be reversed with a new way of living and new healthy choices! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • susanhetzel
    susanhetzel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    More than I want to say that I need to lose. I'm looking for friends to stay accountable with. I've done this once in the past. ...the weight came back when I lost focus. Medically speaking I'm a mess. Count me in PLEASE :)
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm returning from a hiatus as well. I had so much success when I was first on MFP and am so disappointed in myself for gaining the weight back. I'm in!! :smiley:
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just restarted after a long break as well! It's basically like starting over so I totally understand! Please feel free to add me, I'm here every day and really try to give it 100% and also support others on their journey. Also, congrats on your baby!