80 Pounds down - 20 to go! (Pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• barillase5
    barillase5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was 280 currently 212 will be 5 months that I started my journey on the 16th or August
    kdrs49fdzcmi.jpg
    7v3ukqntz59n.jpg
  • chitchatcatt
    chitchatcatt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Keep it up!
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congrats, great work! You will reach that end goal! How tall are you?
  • Riproarious
    Riproarious Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats, great work! You will reach that end goal! How tall are you?

Thanks! I'm at or a little above 6' I think.
    I'm scared for my weekly weigh-in goal tomorrow (197.5) cause I was 198.2 this morning..
  • Megan__Marie
    Megan__Marie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats on your loss! You look great how you are!
  • poejegg
    poejegg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I searched the forums for 'Transformation' looking for some inspiration and I found it here. I have a similar belly to yours in your before picture up top, and can't wait to lose it. I'm only a few weeks in but already experienced big changes. Cutting down on booze is hardest, since it's how I see all my oldest friends.

So is this a year of calorie counting and lifting that's brought you to this point? You look great! If I'm where you are in a years time I'll be over the moon.
  • Riproarious
    Options
    poejegg wrote: »
    That's amazing! I searched the forums for 'Transformation' looking for some inspiration and I found it here. I have a similar belly to yours in your before picture up top, and can't wait to lose it. I'm only a few weeks in but already experienced big changes. Cutting down on booze is hardest, since it's how I see all my oldest friends.

So is this a year of calorie counting and lifting that's brought you to this point? You look great! If I'm where you are in a years time I'll be over the moon.

You can do it!! You just have to dedicate yourself and know that slipping up isn't a big deal. Not drinking as much was pretty hard for me aswell but it's helped alot. (I drink once a week now) I lost about 60lbs in 6 months and then I got tired of cutting so I've been half-assing it until now haha.

• Riproarious
    edited August 2015
    Options
    As promised, here is my week 1 weigh-in scale picture!
    Started last week at 200 or so.

My goal for next Friday is 195.0lbs.

cTiv36Q.jpg
  • khadijah178
    khadijah178 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!!! :)
  • Riproarious
    Options
    Here is Friday weigh-in update!
    I weighed in last Friday at 196.2 with a week target of 195.

I lost 3.0lbs this week and my predetermined goal weight for next Friday is 192.5lbs

Qqs8baX.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!