In need of positive people!!!

Options

Replies

• vnanette1985
    vnanette1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im also in need of encourgement im fairly new myself and could use advise and great workout tips!
    feel free to add me
    33386806.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new active, and helpful friends. Feel free to add me. And that includes anyone.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm on every day! :happy:
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I've been logging in daily for about 90 days, I'm on constantly, and eat 1450 a day and am still dropping the weight.

I do have medical conditions, but I don't want people to feel sorry for me - i'm breaking the barriers and proving I can still get healthy, and hopefully proving to others with the same condition that it is doable, and you can be healthy and still have Fibro.

I also log every bite, even on bad days. I still eat pizza, have wine, and eat sweets. IF I can fit it into my calorie count, I do it.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You can add me - we are all in this together!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends can add me. I'm good about being positive ... helping other people along helps me too!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I'm here all the time. Feel free to add me.
  • GeminiBridget
    GeminiBridget Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll add you! I totally feel where you're coming from, I've deleted a couple of 'woe as me' people. But be warned, I don't coddle or tell you you're doing great when you're slacking. So if you're eating a bunch of candy, chips, etc. every day I will call you out on it.

And anyone is welcome to add me. I log everything that passes my lips too! Even medicine, lol. (who knew a dose of Nyquil was 93 calories!?)
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone else can for that matter also. My list is shrinking a bit too.
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so positive that I am going to lose this weight and be healthy...
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I love looking at and sharing my food diary. People give me great ideas.
  • the0th3rjen
    the0th3rjen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. They may not all be good days, but I do my damnest to be upbeat about all this. I love both complements and criticism so I can keep on it. =)
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on most days & try to keep it positive! :smile:
  • Tybensam
    Tybensam Posts: 126
    Options
    great job you guys! this app has helped me lose 39 pounds so far and i am still working to get that beach bod. anyway, its great to see all the progress everyone is making with the help from MFP. So cheers to you all from macedon, NY! btw feel free to add, extra support is always helpful!!
  • SAHP2B
    SAHP2B Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I use the mobile MFP app didn't realize I could add friends for motivation!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Always great to make new friends! You can add me if you like. :)
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I need new friends and motivation! :smile:
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    I'm up for it!!

And I know how you feel. I have a few friends who just seem to falter every single day and cry over it. I had to delete them quickly. I was feeling the negative vibes.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, I'm on daily. Good luck on your journey!
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    mee mee mee - even on a bad day I try to find something positive in it.... poor poor pitiful me doesnt get the lbs off....

:)