Help!!!!!

Options
I've been doing this for 6 weeks with loses every week..... However I've got down to 14 stone and can't get past it I've maintained the past2 weeks it's beginning to get ne down to point of giving up.... I do 2 circuit classes a week I body pump and gym so I don't know what else to do to boost it to carry.on
Thanks xx

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Not losing for a couple of weeks is perfectly normal. Weight loss isn't linear - you won't lose weight every week. Some you'll stay the same, some you'll gain. You just have to stick with it!

That said, it's worth checking your logging to avoid any possible longer plateaus. If you don't weigh your food, it's a good idea to start doing so. You don't need to weigh everything to lose weight, but if you stop losing for 5 or 6 weeks, that's the best thing to look at. Also make sure you're not overestimating your exercise calories if you eat them back - if you go by the gym machines or the MFP database, both tend to overestimate calorie burn a lot, so most people eat back 50-80% of their exercise calories.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    MFP%20Flowchart%20lemonlionheart_zps3s3xqead.jpg
  • teah34
    teah34 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks I try not to eat back my calories from exercise and just stick to 1200 a day regardless will keep ploughing on and hope I see a differencexx
  • mallory_2014
    mallory_2014 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You need to change things up. Increase the calories for a few weeks and then drop them back down. 1,200 is usually far too low and can cause muscle loss along the way if you aren't properly fueling your body.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by giving up? Stopping everything and getting fatter? That sounds like a bad plan. Just stick with your plan. If you are in a calorie deficit you will lose fat. You are likely just retaining water for some reason right now.