I need help!

Hiya everyone I'm pretty new and nervous tbh. I've never written in anything like this before. Anyway I need some motivation! I used to be a size 8/10 always was never needed to watch what I eat I just stayed at that size.. Now it's 4 years and 2 children later and I've put on 4 and a half stone since my kids. I really want to lose it but find myself stuck feeling really depressed about how I've let myself become then when I get depressed I just binge on bad food! I also have arthritis in my knees and ankles have done since I was very young so except for power walking I really struggle with most exersise running jumping even lunges are out the question! Then I have the issue of swimming... I also have a skin condition which means chlorine is a big no no :(:( I just feel horrible in myself . I think I just need some advise on how to start of new and get myself in the right frame of mind? Any tips on excersise and food would be very helpful! I'm so lost :( thank you for listening to me

Replies

• KellyGettingHealthy
    KellyGettingHealthy Posts: 28 Member
    Just wanted to reach out and let you know you are not alone. I have struggled to start in my journey and have also struggled with binge eating. We are all here to support you! Please feel free to add me as a friend of you like. I am at the beginning of my journey, but we could do it together. Keep posting and don't give up on yourself, you are absolutely worth the hard work it takes to get healthy.