3 Month Results - Who said you need to lose weight???

Options
2»

Replies

• Liz36west
    Liz36west Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing.
    I've only just found this site and trying to work my way through etc.
    Your post was the first one I saw yesterday and you have changed my way of thinking now regarding weight loss and working out.
    I WAS a scale addicted, first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
    Not anymore, it's weekly pics and tape measure from now on.
    Thank you and well done :-)
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love seeing results like this....well done!
  • wwwdotcr
    wwwdotcr Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well losing an inch is around 4-5 lb at your weight, plus you gained some muscle. So not too surprised by this. You were already semi-fit, and now definitely toned!
  • julie2475
    julie2475 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to see this morning . I need to throw away the scales and keep measuring instead well dome !
  • sunseeker100
    sunseeker100 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    what a great post! well done , you look great. I know it's the body shape that matters but can't help feeling gutted when the scales don't move....or worse go up! I've started again this week so I won't see changes yet but have taken measurements so this post has really inspired me :flowerforyou:
  • CookieGem
    CookieGem Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What a inspiration you are to everyone on here x
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Your results are why I'm not weighing right now as I workout to get fit. I don't want the scale messing with my motivation. You look great.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I was addicted to the scale and I was always constantly disappointed when I couldn't even lose 1lb. So discouraging. But the tape measure and the body fat caliper don't lie. I highly recommend using those instead of that stupid scale!

PS. To the poster who said I was just sucking it in. No, I am simply trying to flex my stomach muscles in BOTH photos. Photos aren't perfect, which is why I posted my measurements as well.
  • Ooga78
    Ooga78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look great, definitely see a difference. I recently purchased BR this is motivation to start! I am glad to see you did not follow the meal plan and still got results, that was the most intimidating part of it all.
  • Alice_104
    Options
    True inspiration. :)
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing result! Well done!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Super inspiring since I'm in the middle of doing JM 30DS 2-3 times a week!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    wow - very cool!
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!