Questions about Insanity Weight Loss

13»

Replies

• harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Angela, insanity will both reduce and shape your body. Have no fear, if your lower body is already in good shape it will become fabulous. i don't see point in wearing leg weigts, just feep practicing till last second. insanity is enough by itself.
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Oh man I can't even imagine wearing leg weights with all of the jumping and leg work we already do... I wouldn't worry about it at all! The only thing that's probably going to happen is if there's any fat it will go down and the muscle tone will be freaking awesome =)
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    When should you start seeing weight lost? so far I have only seen a 3lbs loss. :(
  • 1fitnessplanner
    1fitnessplanner Posts: 63 Member
    i was browsing and thouyght i'd throw my experience in.
    i've just started month 2 of insanity on monday, i took 5 weeks to do month one (i repeated week 1 just so i was ready)
    so far i have lost 20lbs, 2inches on waist, 5 inches on hips even an inch on my neck

i put my goal to lose 1lb a week but i have been losing faster but i had a starting weight of 233lbs so that will have impacted for the first month i ate 1650 calories and yesterday i changed my goal to 1.5lbs a week loss so now my calories goal is 1370 so we'll see how that works out

please add me :)
  • sharpdagger
    sharpdagger Posts: 91 Member
    LOL at your leg weights question Insanity teammate. I doubt you are asking that anymore. LOL I think we'll have awesome legs when we are done with this.
  • I love insanity I have been doing it for only a week & a half and already feeling the results. I used to feel sluggish when just walking to work and back now I have lots more energy and walk a lot faster. I can almost do all the exercise and stretches now were as on the firsr day I could not do hardly any of them :) Keep it up it is worth it! :bigsmile: