Bikini Body Mommy anybody?

Options
Is anyone else doing the bikini body mommy workout? I'm on version 4.0 - day 9. It's about all I can fit into my day, but I really enjoy it. Looking for anybody else who's working out with our BBM friends, or anyone who wants to try it. It's quick!

Replies

• MissionToHotMom
    MissionToHotMom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im interested, tell me more
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    http://bikinibodymommy.com/ - She has a facebook page as well, but that's her web site. She of course has meal plans and a success journal you can purchase, but the daily workouts are free. I watch them through YouTube every day. It's a 90 day program; 6 days on and a rest day (usually Sunday) where you have 3 cardio days and 3 strength training days. She does a warm up, the workout and a cool down stretch and it's all about 20 minutes or less. This is her 4th series that I'm doing - and when she puts out a new one, she does them in real time, so she puts up one new video a day. The "real time" aspect finished up last week and now she has maintenance videos up.

I did the first two series last year and lost about 22 lbs - but gained most of it back when I stopped and went on vacation :pensive: It's ok though, I'm starting again! Check out her page and let me know if you'd like to try it.
  • lilmonkeyadamsmommy
    Options
    i am on day 8 of the version 1!
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i am on day 8 of the version 1!
    Hey, I'm sorry I didn't see this until now. Great! I did version 1 and I loved it. The others really aren't any more challenging (but are plenty challenging!) so don't worry about going up to the next versions. I'm on day 39 of version 4.0 after doing 1 and 2 and not doing 3.

How's your day 12?