HI! :) 60 lbs down with more to go! Follow me on my journey

Options
I just wanted to say hello to my fellow mfp girls n' boys out there. My name is Jessica and I've been rocking the ketogenic (low carb) lifestyle since February 2013 and am down approximately 60lbs! I've also pretty much eradicated my diabetes and high blood pressure as well in the process! I've got probably close to 150ish lbs more to go to be at what a doctor would call my "ideal" weight for my height. I'm not quite sure where I will end up but one thing is for sure and that is that I will not see the 300 lb mark again!!

I've created a page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/onelbatatime) to help motivate, inspire, and basically document my weight loss journey. I post up tips, recipes, anything that is related to weight loss and positive. Will you join me? I'd love to have you there to share this with as you are on a weight loss journey of your own I'd imagine... and I would love to know your story too. Would also LOVE more mfp friends so please feel free to send an invite.

Make today count!
<3 Jessica

Replies

• kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and you health improvements!! You are doing a fantastic job!
  • nissaea
    nissaea Posts: 38
    Options
    thanks kizzy!!
  • graceisfree
    graceisfree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're an inspiration. Kudos!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!