Must be doing something right.

Options
I was just out walking the dog and got cat called. lol Not that I condone men shouting out at woman, but it kind of felt good. lol Is that weird? I haven't been called "beautiful" by a stranger in public in a long time. hahaha would this be considered and NSV? lol

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    I was just out walking the dog and got cat called. lol Not that I condone men shouting out at woman, but it kind of felt good. lol Is that weird? I haven't been called "beautiful" by a stranger in public in a long time. hahaha would this be considered and NSV? lol

Sure, take all the compliments you can get. Your hard work is showing and people are noticing, that ROCKS.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I know their intentions are not pure and who ever got a girl doing that anyway? lol But it was nice to at least be worthy enough for them to waist their time on me. lol
  • worldofalice
    worldofalice Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't need the opinions of sleezy men in the street to know that you are valuable! It's nothing to do with being "worthy" or being a "waste of time"... sorry, my feminist side coming out here. But still, I'm glad you're feeling good about yourself - just try focusing more on the fact that YOU know you're hot stuff, and too good for gross catcallers!
  • prettyleelee
    prettyleelee Posts: 236 Member
    Options

I went to the store the other day and someone actually did a double take towards me. Its not right but it still makes you feel good I've never had a double take lol. I know what I am doing is working I see the changes but its always nice when strangers notice it to. It gives you that boost of self confidence your not getting from yourself.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    that depends. How attractive is the dog?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Yeah that is a NSV.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options

She is a beautiful Bloodhound! lol
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    You shouldn't need the opinions of sleezy men in the street to know that you are valuable! It's nothing to do with being "worthy" or being a "waste of time"... sorry, my feminist side coming out here. But still, I'm glad you're feeling good about yourself - just try focusing more on the fact that YOU know you're hot stuff, and too good for gross catcallers!

I appreciate your concern, but I totally don't need some random sleeze on the street, to feel worthy. lol It was just more about other people noticing. This journey is for me, and me only :) The man's opinion that truly matters to me are my 3 boys and my husband, and they love me just the way I am. Thank you for your feminism! We need more woman to stand up for themselves.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options

kkufh235zymb.jpg
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Geeez, I am amazed at the vitriol in this thread directed at someone thinking you look good. Enjoy the complement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!