Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Replies

• MadMaxMFP01MadMaxMFP01 Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    4093371.jpg

what did you think of this? I'm still not sure how I would rate it. Maybe a 6.5.
    91atIIgkN+L._RI_.jpg

Loved this show! It's very quirky so it won't be everyone's cup of tea but this was a 10 for me.
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 7,193 Member Member Posts: 7,193 Member
    4093371.jpg

what did you think of this? I'm still not sure how I would rate it. Maybe a 6.5.

yea, I agree on 6.5 They were too busy bringing in new twists and turns, and I never felt anything for the protagonist. But thankfully it wasn't boring so I was able to keep going.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,871 Member Member Posts: 3,871 Member
    After watching 30 minutes or less I found out it was based on a horrifying true story. I found the docuseries on Netflix called Evil Genius. Highly recommend it.
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 7,193 Member Member Posts: 7,193 Member
    91atIIgkN+L._RI_.jpg

Loved this show! It's very quirky so it won't be everyone's cup of tea but this was a 10 for me.

You and me both! I would go as far as to say if someone doesn't like this show, I don't see myself being good friends with them.
    4093371.jpg

yea, I agree on 6.5 They were too busy bringing in new twists and turns, and I never felt anything for the protagonist. But thankfully it wasn't boring so I was able to keep going.

You nailed it. Plus her excessive drinking was somewhat overwhelming to watch.
    91atIIgkN+L._RI_.jpg

You and me both! I would go as far as to say if someone doesn't like this show, I don't see myself being good friends with them.

They should be cancelled.
  • ac7ssmac7ssm Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    NASA channel.
    My employer forgot to pay the satellite bill, AGAIN!
  • Laughter_GirlLaughter_Girl Member Posts: 2,119 Member Member Posts: 2,119 Member
    Shots Fired. It's on Hulu.
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 186,545 Member Member Posts: 186,545 Member
    An Irish Series called Blood 👍
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,089 Member Member Posts: 5,089 Member
    WandaVision and Fleabag.

Fleabag took me a few episodes. I actually didn't like her all that much in the first 2 episodes but I like the focus on her and her sister and Olivia Coleman is always welcome so enjoying it now. 😀

And I LOVE what they're doing with Wanda and Vision. I actually didn't care about them in the movies but liked the concept of the tv show (and...uh...what they did with the title) so thought I'd give it a shot.
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Member Posts: 33,998 Member Member Posts: 33,998 Member
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 22,783 Member Member Posts: 22,783 Member
    The Cobbler
  • Taytaylynn92Taytaylynn92 Member Posts: 205 Member Member Posts: 205 Member
    Criminal minds! Always a good go to!
  • _MovesLikeJabba__MovesLikeJabba_ Member Posts: 152 Member Member Posts: 152 Member
    The Witcher
  • melaniewelch06melaniewelch06 Member Posts: 377 Member Member Posts: 377 Member
    Nightmare Nextdoor
  • Sen_Mamouth20Sen_Mamouth20 Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    On season 2 od designated survivor .......is soooo good
    Season 4 of Search Party