Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Replies

• VelvetpixelsVelvetpixels Member Posts: 51 Member Member Posts: 51 Member
    I’ve been re-watching friends the last couple months. The funny holds up to the test of time.

I did that last year, it was like reliving my teenage years 😂 I love Friends
  • mariek1072mariek1072 Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member
    What movie or show are you watching right now?

• mariek1072mariek1072 Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member
    I just started watching "The Crown"
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,198 Member Member Posts: 3,198 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    The Perfect Host
    :/

I love David Hyde Pierce. He always plays an uptight, somewhat odd and interesting character and quite eccentric in this movie. I enjoyed this movie, all the little twists and turns.
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,198 Member Member Posts: 3,198 Member
    The Secrets We Keep on Hulu
    edited May 12
  • piggy_smallspiggy_smalls Member Posts: 721 Member Member Posts: 721 Member
    Started watching The Sopranos again. James Gandolfini was truly amazing as Tony. I don't think I quite appreciated just HOW good the first time I watched the series.
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 24,261 Member Member Posts: 24,261 Member
    Jupiter's Legacy
  • Analog_KidAnalog_Kid Member Posts: 880 Member Member Posts: 880 Member
    The Lighthouse

Review: If you're looking to waste 1 hour and 49 minutes of your precious life, this is the movie for you!

Key Take-a-way: "Monkey Pump!"

kq8ggi1y4foc.jpg
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 2,193 Member Member Posts: 2,193 Member
    The untouchables

I swear I do other things than watch movies but it's just been like that this week 😆
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,367 Member Member Posts: 2,367 Member
    Just finished Wentworth
  • billybuff21billybuff21 Member Posts: 234 Member Member Posts: 234 Member
    Gogglebox
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,087 Member Member Posts: 7,087 Member
    The untouchables

I swear I do other things than watch movies but it's just been like that this week 😆

OT but I thought of you yesterday when I was starting to order a couple t-shirts online. I clicked order then their shipping amount came up and I closed it out. Thought you might be astonished. :)
  • j_barkj_bark Member Posts: 1,287 Member Member Posts: 1,287 Member
    Just started Blackish. Its good in the background in the home office. Fresh off the Boat works well for that also.
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Member Posts: 5,284 Member Member Posts: 5,284 Member
    Chelsea v Arsenal
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 2,193 Member Member Posts: 2,193 Member
  • Ironwoman1111Ironwoman1111 Member Posts: 1,818 Member Member Posts: 1,818 Member
    I’m loving this show! It doesn’t even feel like I’m walking on the treadmill.
    Dead to Me.

edited May 13
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Member Posts: 34,510 Member Member Posts: 34,510 Member
    Rick and Morty
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Member Posts: 34,510 Member Member Posts: 34,510 Member
    I’ve been re-watching friends the last couple months. The funny holds up to the test of time.

My son and I was watching it this weekend. I enjoyed listening to him laughing super hard just as much as the show itself.
  • honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 1,196 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,196 Member
    Bobs Burgers