What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    Apparently there really IS a Rogers: The Musical and I will be watching that instead of the latest episode of Secret Invasion because I don't think it's my thing and hopefully someone is putting Olivia Colman's scenes on youtube because she's the best part about it.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    The Witcher S3E1

How is it ?

I finished episode 5 yesterday. Sorry to say it was convoluted and plodding (not much actually happens).
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    The Witcher S3E1

How is it ?

I finished episode 5 yesterday. Sorry to say it was convoluted and plodding (not much actually happens).

Thanks Jeff, I’ve heard this is Henry’s last season. I liked the first two but hadn’t had time to catch this one yet.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    From
    I've just finished season 2, can't wait for 3
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,058 Member
    Options
    The Witcher S3E1

How is it ?

I’m only one episode in, but so far I’m enjoying it. It jumps between the different factions more than I’d like though. Still worth watching imo.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    The Witcher S3E1

How is it ?

Thanks Jeff, I’ve heard this is Henry’s last season. I liked the first two but hadn’t had time to catch this one yet.

It is - for season 4 you'll get mini Chris Hemsworth
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Rewatching GOT - with my girlfriend as she’s never seen - we will binge house of the dragoon after. - hopefully it doesn’t let me down like the last season of GOT ? We will see
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Rewatching GOT - with my girlfriend as she’s never seen - we will binge house of the dragoon after. - hopefully it doesn’t let me down like the last season of GOT ? We will see

I wanted to call the police to report the crime of Paddy Considine not being nominated for anything
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    The Witcher S3E1

How is it ?

I’m only one episode in, but so far I’m enjoying it. It jumps between the different factions more than I’d like though. Still worth watching imo.
    The Witcher S3E1

How is it ?

It is - for season 4 you'll get mini Chris Hemsworth

Thank you! I think I’ll start it today.

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    The Witcher S3E1

How is it ?

Another potentially good show ruined by bad writers
  • dinky2355
    dinky2355 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Big bang theory again for the 1000th time lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    Platonic. I follow this guy on twitter, Vinny Thomas, who puts out some hilarious videos and he's in it. I thought it was only one episode but he's in most of the season. Really enjoying the show!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Platonic. I follow this guy on twitter, Vinny Thomas, who puts out some hilarious videos and he's in it. I thought it was only one episode but he's in most of the season. Really enjoying the show!

Yup it’s funny - crowded room on apple isn’t bad either but it a slow burn drama - and shrinking was pretty funny as well
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    more Christmas in July 'Hallmarks' (mainly GAF)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    Just got done with "Book of Boba Fett" and about to jump into Mandalorian Season 3, now that the entire season is available to binge (I've come to hate watching one episode and then waiting a week for the next).
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    dinky2355 wrote: »
    Big bang theory again for the 1000th time lol

It never gets old.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,873 Member
    Options
    Jack Ryan
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Jury Duty.

There are no words. I mean, there are words. I am just lazy today. Phenomenal.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Jury Duty.

There are no words. I mean, there are words. I am just lazy today. Phenomenal.
    It was great
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I watched 65 last night