Alternate exercise

Options
Josalinn
Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
Was heading out to the gym this morning and I saw my mom's car in the driveway (I live with my grandma). I had forgotten that she had said she was stopping by to inspect the "branch" that had fallen down in the back yard.

Backstory: last night at 9:00 my grandma says to that branch from the neighbor's tree had fallen on top of her plants and was wondering if my mom would be coming over to do yard work at all this week. When I said I didn't know she said she was just going to take care of some of the smaller stuff. I asked if it could wait until Saturday and she said she could do it herself. (Yay). So I called my mom. Mom was pretty upset and when I told her Grandma wouldn't wait until Saturday she said she would come look this morning.

Before you guys jump down my throat about not doing yard work myself, let me explain. I will do things like mow the lawn or help with some of the bigger stuff. But I don't do gardening. I hate it. Mom and grandma like it. If it were up to me the lawn would either be grass or ground cover.

Anyway, as I said, my mom was here this morning. So I went back to see what was up with the branch I had completely forgotten about. It was not a branch. It was half a tree. Half a tree that my grandma who is almost 80 years old and had been complaining about shooting pain yesterday was going to take care of herself with a pair of hand clippers.

So instead of hitting the racks I was helping dismember a tree and dragging its limbs off into the woods behind our house. Gonna hit the racks after work.